WAKE 'EM UP*: Myles

Your POV
"Hey daddy," you say to Myles while leaning in the doorway.
"Why do you insist on teasing me so?" Myles asks turning around in his swivel chair.
"Why do you insist on being so attractive?" you ask back.
"Genetics," Myles laughs.
"Your parents created a sexy child," you say seductively.
"You need sleep," Myles chuckles turning around.
"No I need you."

You walk behind him and start massaging his shoulders. You lean in and start sucking on his neck.
"Stop," he groans slightly smiling.
"You like that? Don't you?" you whisper.
"Maybe," he replies.
You spin him around slowly and sit in his lap. You start sucking on his neck again. He groans and starts gripping your butt.
"Take a break," you whisper then lick the hickey you left on his neck.
"I guess I could use it," he says and starts kissing your neck.

He kisses behind your ear, on your cheek, and his lips finally make their way to your mouth. He lifts you up, not breaking the kiss and climbs on top of you in bed. He starts grinding on you. You start moaning in the kiss. You flip over so you're on top.
"Relax," you tell Myles.
"Okay," Myles sighs and closes his eyes. You remove his shirt and start leaving hickeys all the way down to his pants. You take them off and Myles grips your hips. He feels for your shorts and slides them off nice and easy. He reaches up your shirt and takes off your bra and throws it on the ground the goes for your shirt. All of this...with his eyes closed.
"F*ck..." Myles mumbled biting his lip. You take off your underwear and his. You start sucking on his lolly (song reference!!!) and he starts groaning. "F***ck..."

He grabs a fist full of your hair and shoves your head closer to him, making you gag a bit. Myles makes this little noises while you were sucking and he started getting louder. You pushed him to his full potential and his hips thrusted up as he hit his climax. You swallowed every drop and licked even some off the tip. He breathed heavily and was trying to talk, but his words were getting out of control.
"Shh!" you hush putting your finger over his mouth. "Just relax."
You turn around and sit on him and he was holding in his pleasure, but you wanted to make him squirm. You started twerking on him and he started gripping the sheets extra tight. You were making it harder and harder for him to resist.
"F*ck this!" he says aloud. He yanks you back, wraps his legs around you, and grips your breasts.
"Now it's my turn," Myles whispers. "I'm gonna make you wake the neighbors."

Myles starts hitting you from the back and you start moaning.
"Daddy," you whimper. "Please slow down."
"No," he replies defiantly. "I want you to scream. You've teased me enough."
He goes faster and you start yelling.
"M-Myles."
"Incorrect!"
"D-D-Daddy."
You kept screaming "Daddy" and it only motivated Myles to keep going. It starting to get more painful, but pleasurable at the same time. Your screams got louder and Myles kept teasing you about it.
"Sh!t," you shout. Myles starts laughing mischievously. He starts getting slow and sloppy. You get out of his grip, sit facing him, and start to ride him.
"B-Baby get off!" Myles begs. "I-I d-d-don't..."
"No talking!" you say smashing your lips onto his. He instantly grabs your butt and squeezes it as hard as he could while he released inside of you. You fall beside him and the both of you try to catch your breath.
"Damn," you and Myles breathe in unison.
"Now I know what I'm gonna put in my song," Myles says looking at you grinning.
"Told you that you needed a break," you laugh. Myles smirks then kisses your forehead. He pulls you in close and sings in your ear until his voice was the last thing you heard.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The irony😂 it's Kalin's song and I made it about Myles😂😂 I lowkey needed some inspiration for this (aka memes and a partner in crime😂) I was getting stuck on this.

Edit above made by yours truly😇

~Kayla😜♐️🦄