Can You Make It? (Request): Cam

Your POV
This is it. My college graduation is in three days and I'm so excited. I'm more excited to see my boyfriend Cam. I haven't seen him in so long and I need my baby.

"Hey there princess," Cam says through the phone. I was FaceTiming him right now.
"Hey," I reply.
"Look at my college graduate," Cam says in a baby voice. "You're gonna go places."
"Thanks. I miss you so much."
"I miss you too. Tour has got me all tied up."
"Can you still make it to my graduation?" I asked as my excitement slowly starts to fade. Cam sighs.
"I'm afraid I can't," he says as-a-matter-of-factly. My smile drops. "I'm so sorry. I tried my best, but they won't let me go. They need me."
"Okay," I sigh.
"I'll make it up to you, I promise."
"Okay," I said quietly. Tears threatened to come out of my eyes.
"Don't be upset. I'm so proud of you, y/n. I'm happy that you're working hard and that you made it this far."
"Thanks," I reply with a small smile. "I'm proud of you, too."
"Thanks," he said grinning.

"Hey y/n," my roommate, Marco, said coming into the room.
"Hey," I respond.
"Hey Cam!" he says squeezing into the camera.
"Hey Marco," Cam said laughing.
"We gotta go," Marco informs me. "We're gonna be late for the awards ceremony!"
"Holy sh!t you're right!" I said on the verge of a heart attack. I turn back to Cam.
"I gotta blast," I say to him. "I love you!"
"I love you, too," Cam replies laughing. "Text me."
"I will. Bye!"
"Bye."
I hang up and go get ready for ceremony.

Graduation Day

(Graduation Dress)

(Graduation Dress)

"You look gorgeous dawling," Marco says to me.
"You too!" I say trying to be excited. Marco wasn't buying it.
"What's wrong?" Marco asks me.
"It's just...I wish Cam could be here."
"He is," Marco says. "Right in here."
He points to my chest.
"Okay," I say nodding.
"Plus you don't wanna cry because I spent too long trying put your makeup on and make it perfect," Marco says playfully pushing me. "You look so adorable."
"Thanks Marco," I say hugging him.
"No problem bestie," he replies hugging me back.

We proceed out of our room, but I took one last look at it before closing the door. I've had so many wild memories with Marco in this room. I'll never forget them and Marco will be my best friend from here on out.

••
My fellow classmates and I were in the lobby getting ready to file into the auditorium. We lined up and walked in the auditorium as the graduation music was being played. I look around as I'm walking and see my parents. My mom starts flashing her camera. I smile and keep walking. We all got seated and ceremony began.

After the ceremony...
Whew! Two hours and 220 students. I thought the name list would never end. Right now, I'm looking for my parents in the packed auditorium. My gosh! Why are there so many people?
"Y/N!" I hear someone call out. "Y/N!"
I look around like a lost puppy until I see someone who looked like Cam in the sea of people. He's looking straight at me and calling my name. Then, he makes his way towards me. I work my way through the crowd to get to him as well. Once I'm face-to-face with him, I start tearing up. He looked so handsome in his suit and tie.
"Cam?"
"In the flesh," he responds. I attack him with a hug, and he lifts me off the ground.
"I can't believe you're here!" I cry happily. "I thought you couldn't make it."
"I managed to get the crew to let me go," he responds breaking away from the hug. "You look so beautiful."
"Thanks," I say with a gleaming smile.
"Y/N!"

I turn around and faced my parents. I gave them their hugs.
"I'm so proud you, baby," my mom says. "And don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup."
"Lemme guess," Cam comments crossing his arms. "Marco did it?"
"You got that right," I reply and everyone else laughs.

After taking about twenty pictures, we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. We ate and then got ready to go home.
"I'm proud that you're doing your thing," my dad says putting his hands on my shoulders. His hands were hella big, though."Be you and don't let anybody else change you."
"Gotcha," I respond with a quick nod. He pulls me into a hug.
"And you," my dad says to Cam,"treat her right or I will find you."
"Y-Yessir," he stutters. I giggle at his terrified look.
"We'll see you later," my mom says giving me a hug and kissing me on the cheek. "Bye Cam!"
"Bye Mrs. Y/L/N!"

Cam leads me to the car and we head home.
"Now we can go on tour together," Cam says happily.
"Yeah," I respond grinning. "Thanks for coming out here and supporting me."
"No problem," Cam says. "You know I would do anything for you and just remember: Don't let anybody tell you that you can't chase dreams."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cam OMG😂😂 (look at pic above). Thanks young_fairfax_wifey for the idea. I spent maybe fifteen minutes trying to figure out a good ending for this. You're welcome😘😂

Edited 5/28/17

~Kayla😜♐️🦄