Part 12

sanyu drove back to her apartment. And walked inside her bedroom after a really eventful, evening Though she was not that happy about the newest development in her life but she was too elated with the gift she got .!

That ring , it perfectly hugged her ring finger tight. Sanyu caressed it , and walked inside the bathroom to pamper herself with a warm shower thus completely ignoring the idle thoughts of the newest man to be in her life.

There inside shekhawat mansion , randhir was continuously gulping down whiskey and pretended to trim his presentation while he devoted his heart and mind to engineer a plan which would compel that proud bitch !

In his words to bow down to him." I m not going to let U laugh the last grin!" randhir clutched his mobile , and ringed her. Her cell ringed for the zillionth time as she was in the loo.

Sanyu came out of the bathroom and answered his call lazily " yes!!" she kind ayawned. " I want U to attend a party with me next week!! " he trained his voice. " cool.!" she was about to hang up. When he kinda Warned her." from now on U will answer my call at the first ring. Else U will have it from me !!" he seethed.

"dare U order me ! Else I will smash ur face! " she smiled and chipped calmly.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS