Part 114

randhir pressed his lips on her hair and was adoring her when sanyu flinched back and pushed him.

"liar ! I dont trust you !" she frowned.

Randhir tried to grip her knuckles , " sanyukta why would I lie to you !! Yes I had relationships but they weren't serious, en since U are my wife!!" randhir caged her waist softly and pecked her temple tenderly.

" I want U to know everything about me and my life!" he chipped as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

" ohh! Please I ain't interested to know anything about U !" sanyu faked ignorance. Though her words faked the real emotions but they affected randhir adversely.

Randhir left her at once , and crawled down the bed. He fished out his casuals from the cupboard and stormed inside the bathroom. Sanyu smiled a little and recalled his words.

And was about to bang her head on the pillow when he walked out of the bathroom.

After a while , he angled a sad smile at his direction, " I have something for you !" he chipped taking his seat beside her.

" I dont want anything from U !;" she bounced back to her snub randhir mission.

Randhir shook his head , when his phone buzzed , and he grabbed it from the bed side table " yes kritii!" he twitched his nose in surprise.

Sanyu widened her eyes and face welcomed a frown.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS