Part 116

randhir was about to mouth something.

But her glare was enough to force him inside the bathroom.

Sanyu tightened her jaws and was gearing herself up for a wwe match with her husband.

Randhir walked out of the bathroom., " I have washed my face with ur neem face wash, can we please talk sweetheart!!" randhir walked upto her and was about to settled his bums on the bed.

When sanyu roared ," dont U dare ! Sleep on the couch , where ur FIRST EX GIRLFRIEND rubbed her bums minutes ago. Dare U crawl on to my bed !" she was shaking with anger.

Randhir sucked in a deep breathe " baby she is a pile on okay. Kriti forced herself in I was about to push her out.

When she kissed me !" randhir tried to explained. Thus adding much fuel to just kindled fire. " ohhh that's must be out of habit. Randhir!" she glared at him.

" sanyukta come here listen to me !" randhir tried to hug her but she pushed him away " go sleep there! And dare u step out of this room." she dropped a warning.

" baby listen to me!!"randhir flinched forward. " go baby her!" sanyu muttered.

Randhir flashed an amused smile all of a sudden and literally jumped on her. Without anticipating the consequences.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS