Part 143

randhir smiled as she pulled his cheek a little, rubbed their noses in the process, " baby ! U know clg mein aane k baad I so wanted mera bhi koi boyfriend ho .

but jo mujhe pasand aateh the unhe main pasand aatih thi en vice verse!!" she pouted.

" ya so see na I m ur two in one package husband cum boyfriend!" he kissed her hand.

" no U are my husband , boyfriend nhi ho  !" she giggled.

" en why so !?" he stood up and started wearing his pants clutched out a towel from the cupboard, " sanyu wrapped the bedsheet around her frame tightly, and walked upto him.

she opened her arms and randhir grabbed her in a hug, " U are my sadu hubby !" she teased a kiss on his lips.

Randhir smiled and carried her inside the bathroom, " we are such an ecofriendly couple !" he winked , " why is it so diffcult to stay angry on U !!" he hushed smothering some shower gel on her wet , and nude back.

She bit her lip as his soapy fingers pinched the much desired curve of her waist sanyu turned around and cupped his face , she leaned in to drink water from his lips.

" so Switzerland is on right !" she caressed her palm on his broad chest.

" only if U !! ! U know!!" he yanked her closer  " bas Zara sa intezar!" she gripped him close " so main abhi office Jaun!!" he kissed her throatline.

" no, no ways. I dont want U to see that kriti's face even for once today.

So U will be at home today.  As kriti will be directly heading to office from her's friend's house!" she held him closely.

" awww mera possessive baby!!!" randhir kissed her with all his passion.

As the water acted as a catalyst to their much desired morning make out.

randhir and sanyukta again indulged themselves in the pleasure of love making soon the bathroom door opened urgently, and mr.shekhawat dropped his dear irresistible moistened wife on the bed thus giving the sun a reason to blush.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS