Part 53

randhir chose to keep his mouth shut this time and left her alone in that room to assemble herself on her own.

renuka and harsh were busy attending their guests while randhir was busy with his friends and colleagues.

The priest alarmed them to cummon sanyukta downstairs.

Renuka was about to walk up the stairs to fetch sanyu downstairs. When she alarmed the hall with the tinkles of her anklets.

Sanyukta was looking ethernal in that red and off white heavy sequined lehengaa her face was absolutely devoid of any make up.

just a lil worn off lip colour and nothing else. Renuka gripped her knuckles to greet her.

While randhir's friends gasped in shock to witness the simillar girl as their would be bhabhi whom they insulted ample earlier.

Randhir had his eyes fixed at her face. Her eyes were swollen and her nose had that pinkish hue. Soon renuka guided sanyukta upto randhir and placed her hand in his.

"where's ur kajal !" he whispered in her ear" none of ur business!" she grumbled randhir huffed and the priest asked them to exchangethe rings.

The rituals hobbled away in a jiffy. Sanyukta exchanged a few ," thank U 's " and few forced plastic smiles.

While randhir kept himself forcibly busy with his friends and business associates.

sanyukta disappeared as soon as the party gripped it's swing. She cursed randhir for destroying her cell. which had her mom's picture. She was in renuka's room, trying hard to concentrate on the novel which she was reading appearantly.

When the door clicked open and came a shirll shout," mom where is my superman wala paijamaa!!" with that her face welcomed a smile.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS