Part 90

Sanyukta poised herself a bit in his embrace.

Randhir cupped her cheeks and placed a peck on her forehead. " she has left us behind to look after her darling daughter!!

" randhir sweetened his tone. She pulled herself out of his embrace ," leave me alone please!" she chipped blankly.

" sure!" he distanced himself. Sanyukta dragged herself inside the loo , while randhir walked out of the room. Harsh and renuka were highly worried about sanyukta present state.

As randhir walked down the stairs renuka grabbed his elbow and wiped her tears " how's she. Ro rahi hai abhi bhi !" she cringed.

" hmm ! She will be alright !" randhir gulped " mom koi usse trouble mat karna !" he hugged his mom.

" lunch bhi nhi kiya hai sanyu ne !" renuka gulped" abhi kuch bhi doge use toh she will throw it right away."

randhir sighed " then !" renuka bit her lip. " let her cry it out. Raat ko main khila dunga usse dinner!" randhir tried to flash a smile.

Randhir sipped some water and walked out of his mansion.

Renuka joined her palms and prayed something and sucked in a sharp breathe.

Sanyukta cried , wailed as much as possible ,eventually exhaustion took over her cells and she dozed off on the floor.

Her condition was enough to move any soul to tears evening crept in and randhir walked inside their room to find her lying on the floor, he tip toed upto her , and picked her up in his arms he placed her on the bed ,and asked the attendant over the intercom to get some cornflakes for her.

He settled himself beside her and caressed her swollen eye lids. " idiot auraat ro ro ke ankheen sujaa li" he wiped his own tears.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N  UR VALUABLE COMMENTS