Part 43

sanyukta moved the bowl and plate away from his reach. While the attendant served randhir sandwiches and cereals.

Randhir banged the fork on the table and left for office, while his broth, laid their untouched. Harsh sighed, while renuka urged the cook to send him some food in the office.

Sanyukta bit her lip and looked at the mapologetically for acting with so authoritatively" sanyukta a wife should know how to control her husband! Its okay!" renuka smiled.

Harsh gobbled a morsel of paranthaa and closed his eyes in bliss. Sanyukta smiled. There in the office randhir chucked the Tiffin box hard in the floor and humiliated the servant to fetch his food there. He was huffing in humiliation and hunger.

None dared to order him like that except his father and this girl is just testing his patience. Randhir was in a rotten mood so , he took a day off and landed back to his room. Renuka was out on roka's shopping .

While harsh was there in office busy with his gurgaon land deal. Amidst all such passing egoistic talks randhir sneaked inside the kitchen and pulled the door of the fridge open he scanned every nook and corner of the fridge to spot an look parantha and a bowl of shrikhand left.

He smirked and gobbled every bit of it in a flash...*******" hello !"came her wobbly voice" I had ur pranthaaa and shrikhand. From the next time dare U dictate me what to eat and what to not coz I m not going to listen to you." get that came his stern voice.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS