Part 144

as the clock signalled its 7:00 in the evening randhir gripped the troller of her trolley and urged to carry it downstairs to the living area.

" randhir tickets leliye !!??" sanyu chipped , adjusting her mangalsutra.

" yes mam !!" randhir prompted admiring his pretty wife well prettiest of the lot. " cash!!??" she darted her gaze towards him and a sudden smile spread on their lips.

" yes!" he blinked. " so mera husband aa raha hai ??" she glossed her lips a bit.

" check !" he smiled and she ran to him to wrap him in a tight hug.

" ya main har waqt tumhari sab baatein sunta hun unlike U !" he pinched her nose and wiped that little sprinkle of vermillion tinting her the bridge of her nose and she remembered renuka's words when randhir filled her parting for the first time.

" yes U love me sabse zyada!!" she kissed his lips . " sabse bhi zyada !" he kissed her back

" okay now go !!! !" sanyukta distanced their frame and heaped him with the luggages.

Randhir pecked her forehead. while sanyukta arranged their room one last time and switched off the lights before before walking out of the room.

" toh bola !??" harsh hushed in randhir ear as he approached him for a goodbye hug.

" abhi tak nhi dad!" randhir frowned. " don't worry Teri mummy ne mujhe tere janm ke baad bola Tha !!" harsh giggled.

" yeh apke pote ke shaadi ke waqt bolegii !" randhir huffed.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS