Last Part

" I love you so much !!!" sanyu shrieked again.

randhir held her tightly in his arms , and sanyu latched their lips as if its their last.

" sir!" the driver stamped the breaks thus expecting a boom and a bloodshed. Randhir just hugged her tightly , " it was my last wish !!"

" mine too!" they jostled in the car expecting an explosion but their was just a strong jerk.

And randhir fell on sanyukta. The car came to a stop , and sanyukta panted ,

" hum swarg mein hai !" " patah nhi !" randhir gulped hard and as he opened his eyes , he spotted his driver literally beating the shit outta the driver of that nimble handed driver of the other car.

" ramu rukko !" randhir jumped out of the car and hugged that driver tight.

" thank u !" randhir beamed. " sir !!" his driver was flabbergasted.

only randhir knew what that no to be accident gifted him. He closed his eyes and pressed a smile as hours rolled away , they reached the snow paradise of the world Switzerland, in on the plushest location of the world , randhir held his lady tighter in his embrace.

It was past mindnight when they busy absorbing the snow working wonders to the beauty of that area. " I love you !!" sanyu hushed wrapping their almost bare torso's in a woolly warm blanket.

"U need to compensate !" randhir mouthed tasting her mouth over and over again. " ummmm !" she moaned. " love uhhhh!!!" she moaned again " pehle bol nhi rahi thi ab ruk nhi rahi ho !" he teased her and she pouted , "

love u too baby !" randhir her up in his arms " blow the candles.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS