Part 112

randhir froze for a moment, and caged her in a tighter hug " and what made U ask this!" randhir pressed his lips on her ear lobe , teased her waist line.

" yes or no !" she turned around and gripped his collars. Randhir trembled a bit and scooped her in a protective hug.

" U hate me right. So tumhe kya farak padhta hai !" he teased her.

Sanyukta pushed him away" yes exactly I hate U I just hate U !!! En ya I m not just another girl in ur life ! Get that straight mr.shekhawat!!!" she flared and chipped before flopping on the bed.

Randhir shook his head and settled himself beside her frame . " sanyu !" he hushed. " don't irritate me!" she closed her eyes.

Randhir settled his weight on her and poised her frame beneath him and kissed her forehead " sanyu its okay to feel insecure u R my wife after all !!" he pecked her lips tenderly.

Randhir flopped beside her and wrapped her in a side hug" will U plz leave me I need to sleep !" sanyu snorted.

"sweetheart, kriti and I dated for a while in the initial days of my college. In USA , it was a casual thing. Trust me I was , am and will be serious about U only !!" randhir cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips passionately.

Sanyu pulled back and gripped his collars " aur kithne casual affairs the tumhare that I m yet to know;" her eyes brimmed with tears.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS