Part 140

" say it now please!!!" cupped her face, and hope wriggled in his orbs.

" I...i... I have got two things for you !" she suppressed her chuckles and Randhir loosened his grip.

His face welcomed an instant scowl and he left their room without sparing her another glance.

Sanyukta somehow cursed herself for the dragging the joke too far.

she closed her eyes sucked in a deep breath. Later that night she tried alot to talk to him but he snubed her and faked slumber.

Sanyukta hugged him tightly and hushed , " baby listen to me please!

" ... " I m not ur baby ! En U dont love me !" came his mechanical voice.

" U are my baby en I wanna peck her anger heaped nose now ! So turn around!" sanyu turned him around with a jerk.

And nibbled his nose. Randhir's face denied to flaunt any emotion."

randhir what is wrong with U!" sanyukta asked softly.

" no just that I don't want U to waste ur words on me! Sleep and lemme sleep.

Randhir closed his eyes... " randhir kal hum honeymoon pe ja rahe hai Switzerland!!!" she half smiled.

" I won't accompany my wife that is U. coz she is not in love with me !!" he chipped blankly.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS