Part 27

"I should not get married to her!!!" he gulped. Then her acidic and ego smeared words alarmed his senses."

No I can teach her a lesson only when she is married to me but we are not in love. En I loathe her." he groaned and witnessed his towel towel on the floor. " sanyukta !" he roared.

Sanyu rubbed her eyes open, and leaned side ways, she picked up the towel and placed it on the bedside table. Randhir stomped his feet and stormed out of the room. There at the dinner table shekhawat's were busy planning about their wedding.

Harsh wanted to conduct all wedding related functions in shekhawat mansion while renuka wanted a destination grand wedding celebration in jaisalmer.

While randhir was just chewing his food." so its decided we will hop to jaisalmer next month !" renuka declared. " no ! I wanted to make it grand in our own city. I wanna doll up shekhawat mansion like bride coz harshvardhan shekhawat's only son will be bringing in the prettiest bride in the entire universe !" harsh chipped proudly.

Renuka kept her palm on his shoulder and smiled a peaceful smile ," shekhawat mansion it is then. How can I cross my husband !" she smiled and randhir flinched his lashes up" no wife crosses her husband. Not even mom." he smirked.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS