Part 39

renuka patted his shoulder, which dragged him out of his trance" yes sanyukta is very pretty beta that's why she was the face of shekhawat's but U kinda found her Less beautiful!" renuka made a face.

While sanyukta was standing there trying to make out what the mom-son duo were humming." mom by beautiful I meant that the saaree is beautiful!!" randhir rolled his eyes." I never new that my son is cross eyed" renuka hushed" I was not looking at her!" he huffed and stormed out of the room renuka chuckled and approached sanyukta, " beta how are U feeling now?" renuka touched her wet hair " fresh aunty!!" she smiled"

beta I want U to wear this saaree and harsh has told me that he is a fan of sanyukta made a look Paranthe and shrik hand. So I want my beautiful daughter in law to cook some for us!!"

renuka kissed her forehead" sure aunty" she smiled renuka admired her smile and blessed her " I so want you to fill my randhir's life with such pretty smiles of urs!!" Sanyu shook her head, and she was well aware of randhir's catastrophic plans.

Renuka left the room, while sanyu clutched that saree, she locked the door and started getting ready. While randhir was pacing back and forth in garden area." what the hell is wrong with me!!That dumb head idiot was wearing my bathrobe and was using my stuffs like her own and I was there passing smiles like an idiot!!

Okay okay! She is pretty. But so what! That won't deter me from torturing her. I can never forget those insults and that spittle." He grumbled.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS