Part 109

it was one Saturday night and men were expected to return back home earlier than usual.

Harsh was usually back on time but randhir was yet to back home.

Sanyukta faked ignorance and resumed her work.

It was almost quarter to 11 in the night and randhir was still out.

Harsh was about to ring him.

When randhir's car honked in , and he escorted a pretty lady in black inside their mansion. " aunty!" the girl squealed in joy and once tensed renuka wrapped that girl in a tight hug.

Sanyu was upstairs in their room reading a random magazine, well in reality was waiting anxiously for randhir to come back home.

Sudden mayhem dowstairs , dragged her there only to find a girl holding her husband's arms and chirping sweetly. " sanyukta come here darling!!" renuka spotted her and dragged her near randhir.

Sanyukta eyed him..Randhir swiftly gripped sanyu's waist and pulled her close.

"sanyukta she is kriti !!" randhir smiled Sanyukta stretched her hand for a handshake.

Kriti smiled and they shook hands. " beta she is my friend's only daughter ! Well more like my own child!!" harsh smile " and she is! " kriti angled sanyu.

" she is my wife!"randhir declared.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS