Part 31

sanyukta's face was glowing in that faint light of the zero power night lamp, mixed with those moon beams.

she kind a stapled her flaming gaze with that of randhir. He inched closer to feel those berry , and plump lips , " move " she mouthed" no I won't !" his breath dried the moisture off her lips.

"I will count 3. Move else I m not responsible for the consequences" she warned him. Randhir ignored her and concentrated on her lips.

" 1, 2 ,3 " he breathed out. Randhir opened his mouth to pull in her lips in his when his welcomed her fresh spittle " yuck!" randhir pushed her away and wiped his fanatically" I will kill u." he stormed inside the bathroom.

Sanyukta heaved a sigh of relief and treated her with some cookies instead Randhir came out of the bathroom. His eyes were red. He dashed near and yanked her face closer to his."

how dare you !!" he seethed" that was all inside my mouth randhir. I made ur work easier. U wanted to taste my saliva Right So fair enough." she winked." u are gross!!" he shivered .

" u are vulgar!" she Jibed." u know what wifey dearest I love you. I just love you. " his stare turned cold...

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS