Part 64

randhir kept looking her ,while she carried on with her words, " it was her last wish ,to witness my wedding , and to settle me down with her son in law!

I was all set to elope on our engagement, but harsh uncle;" her voice broke.

Randhir was feeling a bit uncomfortable." its her last wish randhir.

U are her last wish. So jab unse milna yeh manke milna that U love me a lot and can't do without me!" she wiped her tears.

Randhir placed his hand on the top of her head and mouthed , " Hindi suddenly!?".Sanyukta jolted her lashes up and made a face.

" we are married now right! So we can talk in Hindi. Besides i was a bit emotional abhiii!!" she wiped her nose a bit.

" U need sleep !" he hushed " i dont !" she groaned "chocolate khaogiiii!" he pulled out a chocolate bar from his pocket

" won't share it with U then!" she snatched it from his hand" selfish giant. U will have to share it with me!" he tried to snatch it back.

" no !!" she glared at him" okay I have otherways to have it as well!" he winked at her " have it if U can!" she showed him a thumbs down.

Randhir tangled their thumbs and pulled her in a side hug swiftly" dont worry. Ma will be alright! U eat acha lagegaaa!!!" he caressed her hair.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS