Part 44

" ur kitchen, ur fridge, ur stomach, ur mouth en lastly ur wish. None of my business!!"she shrugged randhir's jaw dropped. " randhir I have thousad things to think about other than ur kiddish air castles!" sanyukta huffed over the phone her voice cracked. " hey! Are like crying!? "randhir exclaimed " none of ur business!" she hanged up.

Randhir felt something weird. He gulped and pulled out a bar of fresh milk chocolate from the fridge to shoo away such weird sensations " side effects of starvation!!" he huffed " order my kinda pizza for me!" he roared and an attendant clutched the landline.

Harsh and renuka decided to get them engaged officially in a couple of days. Randhir was happy to take control over her this time formally. Sanyukta locked herself up in her apartment thus enjoying her moments of bliss and independence as she was well aware of randhir's arbitrary and parasitic motives.

Renuka tried taking sanyu out but some how gauged the latter's reluctance so she dropped her tries one night prior to their Roka cum grand engagement sanyukta was invited in the shekhawat house for a dinner , and a sleep over with her darling mother in law to be.

Sanyu sipping her juice in the balcony of renuka's room. When someone walked inside it squeaked , " mom have U seen my superman wala paijamaaa!!" she turned and their eyes met.

Sanyukta brusted into peals of laughter while randhir blushed hard in embarrassment.

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS