Part 45

randhir gulped and looked away. While she continued to laugh her heart out, " superman ki chaddiiii!" she giggled hard When he roared helplessly , "paijama not chaddi U deaf" Sanyukta soon clutched her stomach and curls swinger in sync.

Randhir anticipated another freeze moment so to escape that he walked out of the room. While sanyukta treated herself with another ten minutes of harmless stomach ache.

Later that evening renuka and sanyukta were having a gala time chuckling over randhir's love for super hero appearrels. When renuka touched sanyukta's shoulder and pecked her forehead" sanyukta I know things are not easy for U but still I m handing over U my son.

He is not like others and dont expect him to be a typical caring husband coz I know he won't be. But try to understand him. Randhir will be a good husband. I can assure U that !" renukas miled.

Sanyu smiled back, but she knew their agreement there at the dinner table sanyukta took the initiative to serve all and she even chopped the salad all by herself. Harsh has always been in love with this homely ways of sanyukta.

While randhir looked at her and chirped "bai" Sanyukta frowned and randhir welcomed come deadly glares" beta I want U two to spend sometime alone , so randhir will take U out on a late night drive after dinner. " harsh smiled and sanyu closed her eyes miserably

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS