05

Who wants double updates

170425 update: yoongi in the background tho same

_________________

I blushed as I remember yesterday's events. I honestly didn't expect that i'd say those things to JIMIN.

And because of that, Namjoon and Hoseok would always call me 'smooth boy'. Everyday whenever they get the chance to. Ugh, it's annoying and embarrassing at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi walks towards their table. He was about to sit beside Hoseok but Hoseok placed his leg there.

"Sorry only tall people here."

Yoongi glares at Hoseok as he sits beside a blushing Jimin. Well, a trying-not-to-blush-Jimin.

"Uh, hey", Jimin awkwardly says as he glances at Yoongi.

"Hi there Jiminnie."

"Don't call me that, it's weird," Jimin scrunches up his face, they're not even close yet and he calls him by some weird cute nickname.

"Call you what, Chimchim?", Yoongi grinned as he enjoyed his reaction and the younger whines.

"Those weird nicknames!"

"What nicknames are you talking about, Jimbles?"

Jimin looks at Yoongi and glares at him as Hoseok holds back his laughter. This situation is too silly. Jimin tried to think of a way to get back at Yoongi to make him feel uncomfortable too.

"If you're going to be like that..", Jimin smirks at Yoongi, "..why don't I give you a nickname too ?"

"Hm.. sure, show me what you got Chiminibles."

"Sure... Mini Yoongs."

Hoseok was now wheezing.

Seriously, what are they even doing?

"Parkiminnie!"

"Minnongs!"

"Guys oh my god help", Hoseok says as he was trying so hard to hold back his laughter, but it was useless. He then thought of something.

"Wait I thought of a name for the both of you, how about MiniMini? Mini Yoongi and Park Jimini ?"

The two looked at- well, more like glared at him, "Stay out of this, Horse."

"Okay chill you guys hakuna ya tatas."

Jimin turns to Yoongi, "Why do you do this to me? You're not even inlove with me"

"Because I want to win your heart and make you fall in love with me."

"I'll never fall inlove you, dumbass! In your dreams!"

"That's what everyone says,"

~~~~~~~~~~

I hit my face with the lyrics that i'm currently working on.

"Oh my god why did I get dragged into this. I don't even know how to make him fall in love with me!", I groaned as I messed my hair up in frustration. This guy drives me crazy, I swear..

I placed the papers back down on the table, "Well anyways, I need to work on this first. Next month is the selection of rappers joining the idol group anyway."

I look at the lyrics i've done so far for Hoseok, Namjoon and me.

Cypher pt. 1 & 2

"Well, time to work on Cypher pt. 3"

~~~~~~

Jimin pov

"Hyung, what if I don't get accepted tomorrow?" I frowned as I looked down, feeling insecure. Seokjin smiles and pats my head, "Aish Jimin-ah, i'm sure you'll get accepted by an entertainment this time."

I sighed, "Last time that happened.. the judges weren't so amused with my performance,"

"But you improved now. I'm sure some entertainments will be dying to have you this time, Jimin. More importantly, let's just hope that we'll get accepted to the same entertainment, okay?"

I slowly nodded, "Yeah.. i'll be needing some emotional support from you after all," I said with a chuckle.

"Jimin! Seokjin-hyung! Let's have a rehearsal!", a certain cheery voice calls for us. Seokjin looks at me, "You heard Taehyung-ah, let's go shall we?"

I nodded again as I followed Seokjin over to where Taehyung and Jeongguk was. I ran over to Taehyung and hooked an arm around him before I pulled him down as I ruffle his hair, "Yah, am I only Jimin to you?"

Taehyung laughs, "But you're too short to be called hyung~"

We continued to bicker on. Wow, I really hope I get accepted into an entertainment this time..

«A/N:»

Really short update lmao rip

I'm kinda busy mentally preparing myself for tomorrow

-Nic