74

ive never felt so in love

update: i had to fucking rewrite everything kms

____

"I heard that you went home late yesterday," Namjoon smirks, "You guys did the do didnt you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up damnjoon,"

"But im curious. Did you really get laid yesterday?"

"Yeah okay. What about it?"

Namjoon smiles, "Thats my boy!!"

"Okay but i'm literally older than you"

"That's my grandpa!!"

"Okay bye i'm leaving you," I stood up, "Where's Jimin by the way?"

"In the kitchen with Hoseok, probably making some food," Namjoon shrugged as he scrolled through twitter.

"Okay," And with that, I immediately left Namjoon before he asks me again.

I walked towards the kitchen to hear some whining noises. I stepped into the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?"

Hoseok smiles and looks at me, "Oh you know, making food. Jimin on the other hand was whining about how his hips hurt,"

I raised a brow at Jimin.

"Hoseokie-hyung didnt want to carry me to my room," Jimin pouts.

"Why carry you when you have your boyfriend to carry you instead though?"

"I mean, if he could carry me then its okay but.." Jimin squints at my direction, "Knowing him, he probably doesnt have the strenght to"

"Yah! I could carry you if I tried!"

"Why did you get offended...", Hoseok laughs.

"Shut up, horseface," Jimin deadpan and Hoseok glared at him.

"Okay Yoongi you need to take him away before my fist lands on his gorgeous face. He wouldnt shut up about the horse thing!", it was Hoseok's turn to whine.

Alright, ill try.

I walke over to Jimin and put my hands where they're supposed to be. Jimin wrapped his arms around me, waiting.

I swept his feet off of the ground and successfully carried him bridal style. Jimin blushed and I smiled.

I immediately walked out of the room with a work of art in my arms.

I was about to walk into the bedroom but Jeongguk opened the door, "Oh, hey hyung."

"Hey, can you keep the door open? Thanks."

I walked inside, still carrying Jimin. We saw Taehyung sleeping messily on his own bed.

I carefully placed Jimin down on my bed. He pulled up the covers as I sat down on the bed, while looking at him.

"...does it still hurt?"

"N.. not much but yeah."

"Was I too rough?", I grin.

"Not that rough, but rough. It's whatever, and besides—", Jimin looks away and blushes, "I-i liked it anyway.."

I blushed as well.

"You're really cute, let's cuddle,"

«A/N»

shameless promo:
read "rainbow"-me to know the full detail of the story+what youre abt to read

OH MY GOD JDBBDNSKSKKSJE

IM SO HAPPY

WE ACTUALLY BECAME PARTNERS

SHE WALKED TOWARDS ME ANDBI WAS SO CONFUSED AT FIRST BUT SHE ACTUALLY VOLUNTEERED TO BE MY PARTNER sOBs

MY DREAM CAME TRUE IVE NEVER FELT SO INLOVE DBBDVDHDJNSBE

I WAS SO AWKWARD THO I CANT DANCE WELL

BUT SHE HUGGED ME AND TOLD ME THAT MY HANDS WERE SOFT

IM CRYING

honestly, i dont care if Queen became my partner out of pity. Atleast I finally held her hands and created some memories that could make me smile in a heartbeat

lowkey still want to be her partner because i really want to dance waltz with her. we danced a flirtatious dance today hAHA I SUCK IM BETTER AT WALTZ(i think)

-nic