08

Yoongi Pov

We walked back to our dorm after a long day. The results will be released tomorrow. They also said that winners will have a mini concert somewhere.

Kinda looking forward to it if we ever managed to win.

I entered my room and threw myself on the bed lazily as I yawned. I was about to close my eyes.. but someone(has a death wish) knocks on the door, I let out a groan.

"I'm too lazy to move! Feel free to come in, peasants." The door then swings open and reveals Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Are you gonna take a shower?", Hoseok asks.

"I'll be last," I grumbled.

"Okay then," And with that, the two shut my room door close. Finally, some peace and quiet.

I sighed and decided to open my phone.

'i wonder how he's doing..', I thought to myself as I opened google. What i'm about to do is the silliest thing i've ever done but whatever, I don't care.

"He was kinda popular for his high-pitched voice and his golden heart so maybe.."

And with that, I typed 'Park Jimin' in the search box.

After a few seconds of the page loading, I see a bunch of links about some girl- then I unexpectedly saw him. Wow, what?

There wasn't so much links, obviously, he isn't /that/ popular. Neither are we.

We're not idols yet nor do we belong in an idol group. But if we were, I sure do wish that Jimin is with us..

Wait no, what is wrong with me? I'm not falling for him, am I?

I'm supposed to dump him once he falls in love with me goddammit.

I shook my thoughts away as I checked on the images.

....

I should save a few pictures of him for future use.

So, I downloaded a few pictures.

...

Okay maybe a lot.

I open my gallery and tapped on a random picture of him.

I looked at him in awe. How could he be this adorable..?

"Ugh.. I really don't wanna do this dare...", I frown.

I sets it as my wallpaper, for inspiration.. for something.

(Don't look at me like that, it's not what you think)

Then I just layed on my bed as I stared at the ceiling.

"Wow those idiots are slow."

°·*°·*·°·*·°·*·°·*·°·*·°

Jimin Pov

"Hyung! Play with me~"

"I can't at the moment, go to Kookie or something."

"But Kookie's taking a bubble bath!"

Bubble bath??

"It's not a bubble bath Tae, he's using a bath bomb."

Taehyung pouts "I don't care~ I'm bored"

"Go ahead and join him then?"

"But Kookie locked the door!"

"...you're worrying about that? "

"Jin-hyung please~"

I can hear Taehyung pestering Seokjin in the kitchen.

Im currently at the living room, watching tv and scrolling through twitter.

I scrolled through a bunch of people's profile for fun. And suddenly, I tapped on an account with a very familliar picture as their avi.

Then it clicked.

"Holy shit. It's Yoongi." I hope Seokjin didn't hear me swear..

I decided to stalk him a little and looked at his last tweet.

Infires @meansuga

Just got back to the dorm. Gotta take a bath, damn, I wonder which team will win.. #obviouslyUS #nooffensebutyeah #lmao #idontgiveashit #idontgiveafuck #immakingamixtapewiththesewords #soon #hmu #actuallynofuckoff

I chuckled a bit at his hashtags. Also, he mentioned something about winning, so they probably also did it?

Well, good luck to them.

"Jimin! Can you accompany Taehyung? I'm sort of busy with making our dinner."

I laughed as I walk to the kitchen, "Okay okay~~"

«A/N:»

Whoop

I watched 2 extremely sad movies and didnt cry

I mean the scenes were so heartbreaking that I wanna cry but, tHE TEARS REFUSES TO GTFO

Anyways, i'm really excited to finish one of my stories!!!

Bc i've planned really interesting ones in my drafts, I can't wait to write abt it!!!

170501: rewritten. i rewrote four chapters guys im determined to finish this bc its been haLF A YEAR

-Nic