52

[unedited]

I slumped down on the couch and scrolled through twitter.

Hoseok sat down beside me and Namjoon sat down on the other side but beside me too.

"I heard from Jungkook that you guys kissed. By you guys I mean Jimin and You," Namjoon snickered and Hoseok started to poke my sides.

"Damn right we did, now fuck off I'm busy."

"Also, we'll be at the studio again tomorrow to compose another song. We'll film the concept trailer tomorrow so we'll be home by 1:00am. Then we'll film No More Dream next."

"Sounds fun. Thanks for telling me anyway."

Hoseok looked at my twitter, "Have you followed Jimin's account?"

"What account?"

"pjmss"

I gave him my phone, "Type it down."

Hoseok laughed, "I can't believe he never told you, aren't you his boyfriend?"

"There's this thing called secretetive, and Jimin has that"

Hoseok rolls his eyes and typed in jimin's twitter account and tapped on it.

"There, Jimin's account."

Hoseok handed back my phone to me.

Then Hoseok's phone rang.

Hoseok pulled out his phone, "Oooh~ Jimin wants to do a video call!"

He what?

Hoseok answered the video call and the familliar carrot hair popped out.

"Hyung! It's really easy to work here!!", Jimin's turned into cresents.

That beautiful eyesmile. Damn.

Hoseok showed me and Namjoon, "I'm with Namjoonie and your precious boyfriend!"

Jimin's cheeks flushed red as he smiles at me and waves, "Hey hyuuungggiieee~"

"Hey bae~", I wave back. This is awkward.

"How's work?", Hoseok asks.

It's alright, It's really fun to be honest! We should do a song about a coffee shop", Jimin jokes

Hoseok laughs, "Yeah, okay."

"Are you on a break right now?"

"Yeah of course. Anyways, wnough about me. What are you guys doing?"

Hoseok shrugs, "The usual. Sitting down on the couch, playing with the phone, yknow?"

"How about Jungkook and Taehyung?"