59

[unedited]

We just finished filming our very first music video. Jimin and Seokjin went straight to the Cafe without rest and we went home, took a shower and yeah.

Taehyung and Jungkook are doing their own stuff. Taehyung watching kdramas, Jungkook singing some kind of english song.

"I wonder how the breakup will go," Namjoon snickers and I just glare at him.

"Too bad Yoongi's inlove with Chim now, aw." Hoseok cooes.

"Can't we just cancel that dare? Seriously,"

"Why? It's fun."

"Is it going to be fun if I dared you to break up with your boyfriend?"

That shut Namjoon up.

"Honestly... I kinda told Jimin about the second dare a few days back...", Hoseok grinned at me and my eyes widened in surprise.

"What?! What the fuck man! Is that why he's been playing hard to get?"

"Playing what?", Hoseok raises a brow. "Hyung, he's like that all the time. What do you mean by playing hard to ge-"

"Didn't you guys notice? He didn't talk nor respond to me today, not even a nod! He was with the vocal line!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"He's obviously avoiding me," I mentally scream as I mess my hair up.

"Woah Yoongi, chill. Do you love him that much?"

"Yeah. So i'd take any type of punishment from either you both. Just leave me and Jimin alone."

Namjoon sighs, "Well, it'll be hard to decide some consequence for you. Give me and Hoseok two whole days to think,"

Yoongi sighs in defeat as he nods, "Alright."

Hoseok suddenly snickers out of nowhere and we both looked at him.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, it's just that- Yoongi doesn't swear so much anymore eversince he met Jimin!"

I roll my eyes and felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

Park fucking Jimin.

----

Here I am, scrolling through google. Taehyung enters the bedroom and raised a brow at me.

I quickly locked my phone and glared at him, " What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Stuff."

"Okay? Weird,"

And with that, Taehyung leaves the room.

I let out a sigh in relief as I opened my phone again and stared at the pictures lovingly.