53

I started this book called 'Lie » yoonmin'

It's a book that'll probably confuse some people but some might actually get it.
___________________

I came home quite earlier and I need to adjust because I dont usually go home this early.

I got home at around 6pm. Seokjin told me that my shift was around 1pm to 5pm.

I just finished talking to Minseok over the phone a while ago, I'm making him and Minoe walk with us tomorrow at 12:30pm.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon wasn't home. Probably at the studio.

I shrugged, feeling lazy to go and visit them.

Since Taehyung and Jungkook are doing some freaky shit at the bedroom, I decided to sleep on the couch.

Seokjin was coming home after an hour.

I went over to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

With a feeling of refreshment, I jumped over to the couch and dried my hair as I opened the tv.

I took one of the couch pillows and rested my head on there, as I lay down on the couch.

then without realizing it, I fell asleep.

---

I heard people teasing.

I opened one eye slightly to see a flustered Yoongi.

As soon as I heard the door close, Yoongi sighed and sat down on the couch, caressing my cheek as he stares at me somewhat lovingly.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead."

"I heard noises, what were those?", I yawned as I arched my back, stretching.

"Well, they thought that you were waiting for me to come home, and accidentally slept on the couch while waiting."

I blushed hard at what Yoongi just said, "W-what?! Why?!"

"The television was open so it looked like you were watching tv to pass the time as you wait for me!", Yoongi was trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.

"I can't believe this, I wasn't waiting! Taehyung and Jungkook was doing some nasty shit at the bedroom!"

"Ew, i'm not sleeping there tonight."

Yoongi cringed.

"Then go take a bath, we're gonna cuddle."

Yoongi looks at me with wide eyes, "What?"

"You heard me."

Yoongi grinned as he nods, "Okay, i'll be right back bae!"

"We should really change the names we call eachother!!", I yell to Yoongi as he runs to the bathroom.

I shook my head at his silliness.

"Dork,"

«A/N»

also, RyanHasNoFriends yOOO FAM IM DEAD ILL ATTEND SEMINARY NOW IM CRYINF

AND THEY NEED TO KNOW MY FACEBOOK AND SKYPE ACC BUT MY SKYPE ACC'S NAME IS 'Jibooty Infires' AND MY DESCRIPTION ATM THERE IS 'give us (J)hope. xxxx jibooty gives me life. yOONGI'S TOUNGE TECHNOLOGY GOT ME FEELIN WEAK FAM.'

thEY MUST NOT KNOW

update: bOI I BECAME A SUNDAY SCHOOL PRESIDENT IM SHOOK

update: namjoon got me fucked up im cryinh VMON MAKES ME EMO AWH

-nic