46

[unedited]

After an hour of waiting for the two, I walked into the bedroom.

It was currently 5:00pm and Namjoon let me go home so early because he wanted to do something personal in the studio. He said he needed to use my desktop so..

Anyways, I look at Jimin accidentally sleeping as he sits on the floor, guarding Hoseok.

I sighed and walked towards him. Then I picked him up gently, slightly struggling, "Aigoo, this kid. My boyfriend really has to control his meals."

"Your boyfriend? That's kinda embarrassing", Hoseok laughed which startled me.

"Whatever," I walked towards my side of the bed on the bottom bunk and put him there.

I covered the half of his body with my blanket, making sure it was cozy and warm enough for him.

"Hey, you guys should call eachother some names like, I dunno, babe and baby?"

"Who calls who?"

Hoseok just shrugged, I shook my head at him in dissapointment.

"Anyways, Seokjin-hyung will be home in an hour. You stay put. I'll call those two kids outside to take care of you."

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "Okay."

Then, I placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead and began to walk out of the bedroom, leaving the door open.

As soon as I got out, I can hear the familliar yells and screeches in the living room.

I walked into the small living room to see those two rascals playing another game on the tablet.

"Oh Damn, I lost!"

"No shit, Sherlock!"

I hit them both on the head, "Watch your profanities, little dipshits."

"Owww hyunggg~", Taehyung whined.

Jungkook raised a brow at me, "You don't curse this much, hyung. Is something wrong?"

Taehyung squinted his eyes at me, "Now that I think about it, he does look grumpier than usual.."

"No shit, Sherlock." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung and I hit Jungkook on the head again.

"Stop it already~ Why are you in a bad mood anyway?", Jungkook squinted as well.

"More like, 'What got your panties in a twist' am I right?" "Ayyyyyeeee,"

I hit them both one last time and they both whined, "Look, just take care of Hoseok, will you?"

"But whyyy?" "We're too lazy!"

"I should be saying that to be honest," I mumble to myself.

"What?"

"I said, just go. If you don't want your tablet to be confiscated by Seokjin."

The two looked at eachother. Then they stood up.

"Sir yes Sir!", and then they ran off.

I look at them, slightly surprised.

"Now I know who their weakness is."

-----

I stayed on the couch for an hour, Seokjin just got home.

Taehyung and Jungkook apparently didn't take care of Hoseok, they just made corny jokes that Hoseok rolled his eyes at.

Then they both slept when Seokjin arrived.