71

sorry i took so long

i finished existence / yoonmin and was supposed to update yesterday but i got into an argument with my dad again, the usual.

anyways,
———————
[unedited]

Jimin opened his eyes to see a very unfamilliar ceiling. He started to feel a little uncomfortable because it felt like he has no underwear on and his hips hurt.

He looked over to the older who was still sleeping.

What did we do last night? Jimin thought.

He heard a groan from the older. Yoongi too was awake and looked over to Jimin.

"Oh, goodmorning Jiminie,"

"Yoongi.. What did we-"

Jimin began to let out screams of pleasure as Yoongi pounded fast and hard into him.

"You f-feel so good- ah!"

"Jimin.. shit you're so hot,"

Oh

OH.

Jimin got flustered, remembering the events of what happened last night. "Y-yoongi, I feel uncomfortable."

"Ah, sorry I was rough last night. Actually- im sorry it even happened but I wanted to help so.."

Jimin felt a litle guilty and wanted to be honest, as much as he disliked the older.

"Look, Pabo-hyung I–", Jimin blushed, "..I-i liked it.. Okay?"

It took time for Yoongi to take in his mind what the younger said. And once he realized it, he got flustered as well.

"O-oh, you did?"

Jimin nodded.

Silence filled the room. A very awkward one.

"Um.. Wanna go home?"

"Yeah. Let me get my wig first."

–––––-–––

"So this is the first time youve done it?", Yoojun asks.

The two nodded, shyly.

"Man, I didnt think you'd take me seriously about the having-sex thing. But you still gave him your v-card," Gyeowon laughs.