28

ooo double updates
____________

Hoseok walks towards a certain someone, "Hey Jimin." The younger looks at him, smiling, "Hm?"

"Give me a massage,"

"Hell no" Jimin deadpans. Hoseok pouted and sat down beside Jimin on the couch before he hugged Jimin tight, "Ple~ase Jiminnieee?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, he can't have his hyung ordering him around all the time "No hyung, let someone do it for you."

"Nooooo, you have to do it" he insisted.

"Why?"

"Because I like your hands better."

Jimin laughed, "What the hell?"

"Jimi~in, please? Massage your hyung?", Hoseok made puppy eyes and Jimin just scoffed at him. "Whatever, but you have to buy me ice cream everyday."

Hoseok smiles, "Alright, Now massage me!" he then sat infront of Jimin and the younger started massaging his head.

"Hey Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"Where do you work? I heard from Yoongi-hyung that you had glitter on your hair a few days ago."

Jimin stiffens.

Yoongi, ugh.

"Secret~!", Jimin smiles and Hoseok just whines.

"Jiminniiiieeeee! You're no fun."

"I know."

Hoseok pouts and Jimin just laughs. They stayed there for an hour talking about things, but Hoseok was whining most of the time.

---

I've just arrived home from shooting, it was Hoseok's turn to shoot an individual shot. Walking into the living room, I called him, "Hey Hoseok, it's your turn t-"

The sight infront of me then startles me a little. Hoseok was laying down on Jimin lap as he gently plays with Hoseok's hair, smiling.

I don't know why but I felt a pang of pain in my chest.

What the hell?

Jimin looks at me, "Oh, done already?" I nodded and looked away, "Yeah, it's Hoseok's turn."

He just hums a reply as he slaps Hoseok's cheeks playfully to get him to wake up. "Ho-Bal-Ah. Time to wake up."

"Don't talk informaly to me," Hoseok groans as he sits up before he yawns. He looks over to me and nods, "Alright, i'll go change."

Then Hoseok stood up and quietly made his way towards the bedroom. Jimin went back to watching the tv. I sigh as I walk towards the couch and sat beside him.

"Jimin."

He ignored me as he focused on watching whatever was on the tv. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up before I walked in front of Jimin, trying to catch his attention. He just groans and glares up at me, "What the hell are you doing? Can't you see i'm watching?"

"Yeah but this question is important."

"What questio-"

I rest my hands on the couch and leaned my face closer to his.

"Jimin.."

«A/N»

wow ive improved a bit on drawing??¿¿

I dunno what to draw

what do I draw next,,,

170620: rewritten. jIHOPE IS ONE OF MY OTPS I DONT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR ANYONEFBGKFJBGKDJ I JUST NEEDED IT FOR THIS BOOK and besides they're just brotps in this book so,, ,

-nic