00

Blurry. Everything is so blurry.

He struggles to get up, but he can't. He feels so numb. He can't feel anything.

And so, he closed his eyes.

-

"Yah!"

I yell, surprised at the results. (correction, unfair results. What the actual fuck.)

Me and my friends are currently playing rock-paper-scissors. Why? because we were just so damn bored. We easily get bored in general.

 Also—normally, I have the best luck when it comes to rock-paper-scissors, I swear! But right now, well..

I guess the God of Luck abandoned me.

"Aw yeah!"

"Whoa you have the worst luck ever!" the horse-looking boy laughs obnoxiously at the results. I can't help but roll my eyes to try and hide how butthurt I am about the results. I was so confident, what the fuck.

Anyway, I have to introduce him now, right? Well, this boy is Jung Hoseok, also known as J-Hope. We lost to him a while ago, which is a miracle.. for him. Because normally he'd be the loser. How did we lose to him? I don't know. Science probably knows, or something. 

That or maybe the God of Luck just hates me and decided to leave me because of, uh, whatever I did to anger them.. I guess. I don't fucking know.

Moving on, the pink haired dickface infront of me is Kim Namjoon, also known as Rap Monster

Right now, i'm shocked at the results. I've never lost in this game.. but it seems like I have the worst luck today, like what Hoseok said.

I lost because of my scissor fingers, goddammit.

"Ha! Yes yes yes!", Namjoon kisses his fist as he starts to yell out 'THE MANLY FIST WILL ALWAYS WIN' again and again. I wish he broke his own hand or something. (I don't mean that, i'm just mad the results, ignore my internal rage please.)

Ugh.

"RapMon. I will use these scissor fingers to cut your tounge off if you don't shut up", my words were filled with venom as I shot him a glare. (I need to calm the fuck down.)

"Aw don't be such a party pooper Suga!", Hoseok snickers. I rolled my eyes, again and huffed, accepting my fate.

"Fine whatever, do what you want to do."

I have a bad feeling about this, but I chose to ignore it. I don't know, I just feel like my fate will make me suffer a lot.