intermission: special taehyung chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN IVE LOVED FOR 3 YEARS NOW

KIM TAEHYUNGGG

________

today is taehyung's birthday

today is also the day taehyung decided to confess his feelings for jeongguk.

--

they all celebrated taehyung's birthday a few hours ago in the restaurant.

and now that they're home, they immediately went to shower because clean first before sleeping.

taehyung went to the bedroom and placed all his gifts on his bed before walking out of the bedroom only to find jeongguk walking to the living room.

he smiled and skipped towards jeongguk, "kookie!!"

jeongguk looked at the cheerful kim taehyung and smiled, " hey hyung, let's go do a movie night as promised right?"

taehyung nodded.

--

the two were now cuddling on the couch as they watched one of the dramas that taehyung really loved.

taehyung was frowning the entire time because jeongguk wouldnt shut up about IU and moon lovers.

'and i wanted to confess today too..', taehyung internally sobbed.

but then again, taehyung thinks that he doesnt stand a chance against iu since she's so pretty. plus, jeongguk's straight. taehyung sighed, this might as well be an unrequited love.

although taehyung's heart was slowly being crushed, he maintains the smile on his face and tried hard not to cry.

'army wants me to be happy today. i need to be happy,' he forced himself to remain cheerful.

he tried to focus on the movie.. but eventually fell asleep.

"and she-", jeongguk stopped when he saw taehyung asleep. he pouted, "..wow hyung i cant believe you. i haven't even described how cute iu looked like in that episode.."

jeongguk looked around to see if there were any hyungs looking at them. 

he slowly pulled taehyung closer so that the older's head was leaning on jeongguk's shoulder. jeongguk gently pushed taehyung's fringes to the side before admiring the older's charming face.

long eyelashes, tanned skin, beautiful rosy cheeks- he looked so ethereal.

jeongguk blushed at the older's beauty. he chuckled, "this is so embarrassing.."

he gently grabbed taehyung's shoulder and faced him.

"i love you, hyung. to me , you're the prettiest."

he kissed him.

<A/N>

ok this was supposed to be a smut chapter

but i said nO HOW ABOUT ANGSTY FLUFF

SO THIS HAPPENED LMAO

-nic