22

IM HIGHKEY HAPPY THAT BTS FINALLY REVEALED THEIR MBTI TYPES TBH

im an INFJ, what's your mbti type??

______

A few weeks pass after Jimin's Jam Incident. Eversince then, Namjoon and Jimin started to talk and hang out sometimes(Yes, he forgave him already)

They became a little close and that's a really good progress.

But...

The dare isn't progressing yet.

Is Jimin slightly inlove with me already? What do I do to make him fall for me without me falling for him?

I'm not inlove with him anyway..

A lot of thoughts ran around in my head as I continued to write some lyrics. We just finished the vocals and raps of Born Singer a few days back and now i'm working on a song for our first music video.

But instead of working, here I am, thinking of Jimin and the dare. I glared at the paper infront of me and tried to shake off my thoughts.

Enough about Jimin, it's time to get serious.

Speaking of which... where the fuck is Hoseok?

"Hey Namjoon,"

Namjoon looks over to me, "Hm?"

"Where's Hoseok?" Namjoon just shrugged at me "I have no fucking idea, honestly."

"Is he with Jimin?"

"Like I said, I dunno."

Yoongi you dumbass, he just said he didnt know where he was oh my god.

I slowly nodded and looked back at the lyrics I was currently working on. Now I have an excuse to text Jimin..

So I took out my phone and proceeded to text him because, why waste such a good opportunity?

Syub: hey jiminnie

Syub: jimin

Syub: is hoesuck with you?

Syub: hoseok**