26

"Hey Hoseok, have you noticed something about Jimin lately..?"

"W-what thing..?"

"About Jimin."

Hoseok raised a brow, confused, "Um...?"

I sighed. I have to explain it, then. "The-Goes home late and glitter on his hair sometimes- thing."

"Ohhh, that," Hoseok laughs.

"Do you know about it?" Hoseok shook his head, "I have no idea, man. I don't even know what job he has."

I just slowly nodded my head and looked at the tv, kind of disappointed. Anways, I was currently sitting beside Hoseok and Taehyung, watching tv.

Jungkook and Namjoon was studying english(our maknae still goes to school) while Seokjin was cooking dinner.

It's been a day since that last incident happened. Seriously, what is his part time job? why does he have glitter on his hair..?

What could it possibly be?

It was 7:30pm, we just finished creating another song called No More Dream, we're going to film our first music video in a few weeks. Then we'll work on the other songs we already finished. The raps and vocals, I mean.

Jimin was home, but he was packing some stuff in his bag at the bedroom.

He said that he wasn't early today because we had to finish No More Dream and his boss gave half of his shift to someone else. And now it's his shift so as soon as we got home, he went straight to the bathroom, took a shower, changed clothes and began to pack his stuff.

Jimin opened the bathroom door and went to the kitchen, "Hyung! I'm going to go now!"

"Sure okay, take care." Seokjin says as he focused on whatever he's cooking. Jimin smiled and walked over to us.

Taehyung looked at him, "Your shift already?"

Jimin nods, "Yeah."

"Want me to drive you?", Hoseok asked.

"No thanks, I can walk. It's kinda near so,"

"Can I come t-", Jimin cut me off.

"Hell no. Anyways, I gotta go- bye!!" Jimin ran to the door.