35

guys im cryinf im gonna write a story abt jimin's milky thighs™

________________

________________

[unedited]

"Did we... do the do?"

Yoongi and Jimin stiffened.

Minseok went in, "Oh hey, you two are finally awake! And.. still shirtless?"

"Minseok! What happened? Why are we shirtless?", I cried out.

Minseok stops for a while and then he laughs, confusing Jimin and Yoongi.

"Do-don't worry, you guys didn't do it," Minseok tried to catch his breath.

Jimin sighs in relief.

"So.. why did this happen to us?", Yoongi raised a brow.

Minseok cleared his throat, "Unfortunately, I forgot to turn on the AC here and you two must've been feeling really warm so you guys took off your clothes."

"Oh..", Yoongi feels a little dissapointed.

"Anyways, I didn't hear moans okay? Now I gotta go prepare breakfast for you guys. Be right back!", Minseok skips out of the room and to the kitchen, leaving Jimin and Yoongi in the room.

"Jimin... I want to tell you something."

"Go on."

"Are you tired of the shitgame im playing?"

Jimin was a little startled, where did this come from?

"Kinda, actually,"

"Yeah, me too."

Jimin stopped, "What..?"

"I'm tired of this shitgame too. I don't even know how to end this. I don't even know how to make you fall for me. God, i'm sorry if I acted flirty or a fuckboy. I'm so disgusting."

"Uh... I don't know what to say..?", Jimin was too shocked. I mean, he knew this was coming. But he's still surprised.

Yoongi looks at Jimin, smiling, "But hey! What if.. we acted like lovers? Then we can end this shitgame!!"

Jimin bit his lip, "Well... I don't know Yoongi.."

"Cmon, you want to end this and live a normal life too, right? Let's act!", Yoongi shakes Jimin and Jimin sighs.

"Okay, but what story will you make up that will make Hobi and Joonie believe we're together?"

Yoongi pauses for a minute, "I'll think of that later, let's just go change for now."

«A/N»

oops I sped things up so suddenlyyy

btw my bum, right leg and left thigh hursts from exercising too much yesterday.

nEVER AGAIN,

-nic