38

wEEKENDS FINALLY UGH I WAS SO STRESSED OUT WITH ALL THE QUIZZES AND HOMEWORKS

also, im planning on writing two bts fics but idk

should I write the horror-ish(attempted) book or the tragic one???
________________

[

unedited]

Right after we ate our breakfast, Namjoon went to the bathroom with his phone, Yoongi went back to sleep, Hoseok is playing some videogame with Taehyung and Jungkook, and Seokjin washed the dishes as I cleaned the table.

I turned to Seokjin, "Hyung, i'm done. Want me to help?"

Seokjin chuckles, "Oh, no i'm almost done."

I smile, "Well, whatever. I'll still help you anyway."

I walked over to the sink with Seokjin and began washing the dishwashing soap Seokjin scrubbed on the bowls away.

Seokjin smiles at me, "Such an angel as usual, you really are bestfriend and boyfriend goals."

I blushed, feeling embarrassed, "T-taehyung might be my bestfriend but you're my close friend."

Seokjin sighs, crap, he probably noticed the fact that I avoided the boyfriend thing.

"I know that but, are you really happy with Yoongi? What made you change your mind about your feelings for him? Are you two really going out? You know you can tell me anything since I never told anyone your secret ri-"

"Woah hyung, hyung! Chill. One questions at a time,"

"Okay fine. Are you happy with Yoongi?"

"Of course I am, he's my b-boyfriend after all!", I blushed, god why did I stutter. That makes it so obvious that he isn-

"Mm, that's good," Seokjin smiles feeling relieved, "How did you answer him? When?"

Thank god he didn't notice.. but how will I make up a story about his confession?

....

Wait,

"Well, he did go to the bar the other day, right? Then, um.."

"Go on.."

"W..well, he saw me at the bar and confessed to me.. Then after my shift we began drinking but since we're lightweights, we were taken to Minseok's house.."

"Yeah, and..?"

"And, well, I sorta fell in love with him? And I answered him," I smiled to make it look believable.

"So you two are really going out?"

"Yeah.."

"Cute, what made you change your mind about Yoongi? Didn't you hate him so much? Wasn't this for a dare? You're smarter than this Jimin.."