67

lowkey getting tired of first person pov but I gotta

anyways this is a special chapter to third person pov yAY

_________

The day came.

The day where both Yoongi and Jimin attends a certain wedding party.
Yoongi is all dressed and fine. His hair perfectly styled and all dressed up in a black suit.

 His hair perfectly styled and all dressed up in a black suit

As much as he wants to take Jimin with him, he can't.

First, Jimin refused a lot, embarrassed with his disguise.

Second, Gyeowon told Yoongi that he'd take Jimin with him to make sure that things will go right, they have a plan, apparently.

Yoongi went into the car and shut the door. The car began to drive and Yoongi looked out of the window.

'I wonder what Jimin looks like with his disguise.. I bet he's really cute with black frilly clothes and whatever that wig looks like...'

Yoongi bit his lip in excitement. He really can't wait to see Jimin in those girl clothes.

---

Jimin gets into the car with rosy cheeks from blushing.

"Gyeowon, do I really have to?"

"Yeah of course. Jimin, we started this and now we can't go back. It's just one night anyway. Just bear with me for a while then i'll set you free,"

"You better," Jimin huffs.

---

Yoongi walked into the chapel, excited.

He sees Yeori's husband. The man also saw him and he waves at him.

Yoongi bows and waves at Yeori's soon-to-be husband.

He continues to walk through the chapel as he looks for Jimin and Gyeowon

He continues to walk through the chapel as he looks for Jimin and Gyeowon. As he was walking, he saw his Aunt and Uncle with his parents sitting infront.

Yoongi gasped, he hasnt seen them in a while. He quickly ran to them.

Mr and Mrs. Min looks at the familliar boy in front of them.

"Hi eomma, hi appa! It's been a while!", Yoongi smiles.

"Yeah, your hair color is really pretty,"

"Oh? Thank you eomma!"

"You know, you couldve been a successful businessman with a great job by now if you didnt chose this reckless path."

"Honey, hush!", Mrs. Min doesn't want to hurt Yoongi's feelings.

"What, it's truth! You told him that as well before he even became a trainee,"

Yoongi remembers the bitter memory. His parents wanted something better for him but he chose his dreams. Only his grandmother and brother supported him.

His parents do support him but not as much.

"Min Jongsoo!", Mrs. Min whisper screamed.

Yoongi smiled bitterly.

"Don't worry eomma. I'm fine, sorta forgot about that but it's whatever. Anyways i'm happier with where I am now so, see you later."

Yoongi walked away from his parents only to meet his big brother.

"Yoojun!", Yoongi smiles again and ran towards the older.

Yoojun turns around to see Yoongi and hugged him tightly, "Hey there little one, haven't seen you in a while. I heard your new songs by the way, pretty cool!"

"Thanks, I missed you a lot," Yoojun chuckles and pats Yoongi's hair.

"I heard from Gyeowon."

"Mm? What?"

"The Jimin guy you're pretending to date but you actually have feelings towards him."

"Oh. Dont tell anyone!", Yoongi pulled away and looked at him with a panicked expression.

"I wont I wont, your members dont even know me," Yoonjun laughs and Yoongi sighs.

"Anyways let's chat later, I'm the best man of Yeori apparently,"

"Okay, fighting!"

"Thanks," Yoojun ruffles Yoongi's hair one last time before walking away.

Yoongi sighs and walks out of the chapel.

He sat down on the stair and sighed once again.

Bitter memories of the past returns. Yoongi tries to shake them off of his head but he couldn't.

Yoongi felt like crying. He's starting to hate himself again. Millions of negative thoughts filled his head.

He's slowly drowning in these bitter thoughts.

"Yoongi."

A sweet voice immediately washed all the negative thoughts away. The sweet voice replaced the cold, dark world with the warm sunshine and beautiful flowers.

Yoongi would want nothing more than to hear this voice everyday.

The voice calms him down as he looks up to see the love of his life who saved him from his thoughts.

Black flats, Waxed legs, A simple knee length black dress with elbow length sleeves, the v-neck black dress exposing his perfect collarbones,

a white scarf wrapped around his neck, and curly messy orange shoulder-length locks rests on his shoulder prettily,

his orange hair parted slightly to the side, his rosy cheeks, long eyelashes, soft shades of red eyeshadow and his soft plump red lips.

He looked so beautiful and perfect. Yoongi wanted nothing more but to kiss him and tell him how he means so much to him despite his sarcastic words.

 Yoongi wanted nothing more but to kiss him and tell him how he means so much to him despite his sarcastic words

"Hey hyung," Jimin smiles at the older.

Jimin has the smile that can instantly make flowers bloom without the spring season. His whole existence is aesthetic. He, himself is the definition of art.

Yoongi smiles back, "Hey beautiful."

«A/N»

yOONGI AND JIMIN RAPPING TONY MONTANA YES I AM BLESSED IM SO HAPPY MY PARENTS GOT MAD AT ME WHEN I SCREAMED

also exams started two days ago rip

also shameless promotion im continuing book and art / yoonmin

update: i gOT A NOTIFICATION FROM BTS AS SOON AS I PUBLISHED THIS IM-
-nic