75

EXAMS ARE DONEE DFJSBFHJSDBFHSFJ

but im still suffering bc my schedule is fULL

i have so many things to do later, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

rip

_____

"...What?"

"Let's go on a date, you're free right?"

"But i'm currently doing my job.."

"I'll pick you up after your job then,"

I huffed, this boy just won't quit.

"But i'm gonna work overtime. Just go practice our choreography with Hobi or something if you're that bored",

"But why?"

"Hanri was taken to the hospital this morning because of.. personal problems– they said."

Yoongi just nods then looks at me again, "We're not available tomorrow too since we have to shoot the music video, right? Hm.."

He looked away, kept quiet and thought for a while. Then he suddenly looked at me with a smile on his face, "Oh I know! Let's go on a date the day after tomorrow!"

"Sure, why not?", I shrugged and walked away from his table with a tray in my arms.

These past few days.. I've been feeling odd.

I used to hate Yoongi and despise his existence but now– well, i don't know. I don't hate him?

I'm not too familliar with these, i'll ask Seokjin later.

---

"Hey Seokjin-hyung? I have a question."

We just finished our shift. I was currently cleaning the table, of course Seokjin was also helping me.

"Hm, what is it?"

"Can I talk to you about something that I don't understand? Something Yoongi-related."

Seokjin nods as he pulled out a chair for both me and him to sit on.

He sat on his chair and I sat on mine, "So what's this about?"

I took a deep breath, "Okay so.. Eversince we did.. You know, ive been feeling strange. Wait no, I think I started feeling this way before we even did the do."

"Hm.. Go on,"

"So far, i've realized one thing— which is, I dont hate Yoongi anymore."

"That's great then."

"But..", I bit my lip, "if what i'm feeling right isn't dislike or hatred— then what am I feeling?"

Seokjin looked at me seriously and nods, "Explain your feelings further so I can help you."

I gulped and nodded, "Well... I've been soft on him lately. Refusing his requests seems to be really hard these days. I started to care about what he thinks of me."

"Mhm.."

"Well, I always feel my cheeks get hot when he holds me. And my chest starts to pound like i've been running thousands of miles. I sometimes, no, mostly feel butterflies tickling my stomach whenever i'm with him. Sometimes, I have weird urges to just kiss him out of the blue. I've also began to consider him someone who is important to me. Weird, right? I start prioritizing the person i despised."

Seokjin fondly smiled at me, "No sweety, it isn't weird at all. Also, I think I know what your feelings towards yoongi are."

"What is it? Please tell me," I begged. Seokjin nods, "Gladly."

I quietly waited for Seokjin to tell me.

"Jimin..", Seokjin chuckled, "...you're inlove. You're in love with Yoongi."

My eyes widened in surprise and I stiffened.

W-..what?

"What? B-but I— no," my face grew hot. I was flustered with the results.

"It's alright if you don't believe me. But if you start feeling nervous around Yoongi, your heart beats fast, butterflies in your stomach or sudden urgea to kiss him or do something sweet— then you're definitely inlove."

I couldnt help but nod.

Me? Inlove with Yoongi?

We'll see after tomorrow.

<A/N>

oooOOOO lookie who's inlove ;)

-

recently, i've been shookd

it was just a normal day and i received a text message from my bestfriend 

she kept calling me 'bby' and im

ok honestly it's fine to call me baby and all (,,lowkeystartingtogetababykink)

but i wASNT USED TO IT AND IM SURPRISED LMAO

i mean, she's the shy type when it comes to this things

but boi am i shook

but,, that's not ENTIRELY the reason why im shook,,, it's something personal,, abt ykno, exes and stuff

(but lmao ryan ily)

-nic