56

[unedited]

"Jimin's so cutee! Let's secretly take a picture of him- or i'll take a picture then give it to you?"

"Hoseok, calm down whoa."

Hoseok laughs, " Sorry, I just felt like a father somehow,"

Yoongi shook his head, "Hell no, I don't want you to be my father-in-law."

"Rude!"

Anyway, Hoseok babbled on as I started to stare at the most beautiful person in the room, My kinda-Boyfriend.

I'd rather not say fake boyfriend, honestly.

I put my arm on the table and rested my cheek on the palm of my hand as I look at him lovingly, staring at the orange-haired cutie.

The way he softly smiles as he looks around at- well, probably the people? in the room. Shit, those plump lips man. His majestic body leans over to the counter as he waits for the coffee we ordered. His hair is styled perfectly and damn, he looks so perfect.

His dark eyes met mine and my heart started to beat faster than the normal heartbeat. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I can't help but smile.

And that's when I knew I lost the game. I fell inlove. I can't break his heart because my heart will break, not his.

All these are backfiring at me. But I don't regret it.

Well, i'm not so sure myself. But I can't seem to deny my feelings for him.

So maybe. I AM inlove with Park Jimin.

Some boy at the counter taps on Jimin's shoulder and gave him the two cups.

Jimin smiled as he puts in on the tray and walks over to us.

He sets down the two cups as I continued to admire his features.

"You look so pretty," I'll tell you how I feel about you later.

"I know," Jimin smirked at me but blushed after he noticed that I just kept on looking at him, lovestruck.

"W-what the hell? Staring is rude,"

"I can't help it, you look so lovely."

"Aish you two, it's too sweet here. I'm gonna get bitter!", Hoseok jokes as he sips on his coffee.

"Yeah he's right Yoongi, go and drink now. If you want to talk about anything- since you're acting kinda weird, you can wait till my shift is done I mean. Minseok is sick and Minoe has to take care of him. They texted me earlier."

"Alright, Jiminnie."

I smiled at him lovingly, which caught him offguard. He couldn't look me in the eye anymore so he walked away from us and decided to keep other people company.

"What a cutie," I chuckled as I sipped my caramel macchiato.

I love Park Jimin.

«A/N»

it took 50+ chapters for yoongay to realize his feelings for jimoan smh

these are the reasons why I wanna hit myself most of the time

also
im going to have exams this week jfc im nOT READY WTF

alsoim going to have exams this week jfc im nOT READY WTF

I literally slept the whole weekend I

-nic