72

ive been reading too much mystery books lmao i want to write one

_____________

[unedited]

"I heard about.. You know, the sex."

I flinched, "Oh?"

Hoseok chuckles as he puts on his shirt, "I cant believe you gave him your v-card already,"

"S-shut up, virgin. Anyways, what about the choreography tomorrow?"

"Oh, im going to teach the dance for Boy in Luv tomorrow. Next month is our concert and stuff."

I nod, "So that means.. We'll be busy often?"

"Yeah. Also there will be photoshoots taken in different countries soon, we need to prepare for that."

Yikes, which means airplanes, okay.

"Sounds great, im looking forward to it."

Hoseok nods, "Anyways. Congratulations on graduating from being a virgin,"

"Yah!", I laugh as I hit Hoseok. Hoseok laughs as well as he walks to the door, "Anyways, im going to go see what Kookie and Tae are doing in the kitchen– they probably ate the icecream already."

What.

"What flavour?"

"The plain flavour aka Vanilla,"

"Hey, Vanilla maybe plain but is sweet in its own ways!! I like vanilla..", I mumble the last part.

"I thought you liked suga?", Hoseok snickers.

"Geez, stop playing around!", I threw a pillow towards Hoseok.

Hoseok quickly runs out of the room though, so the pillow hit the door instead.

Silence filled the room. I layed down on one of the beds and sighed.

Yesterday was really fun despite the uncomfortable feeling of wearing a dress but hey I looked hot.

I sighed once again and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.

---

Days, Weeks, Months passed.

The days became busier and busier.

Producing, choreography, dancing, lyrics, and many more.

They released some mini-albums and songs.

Everyone sleeps as soon as they get home from a stressful day. They all hung out but not that much.

Yoongi still talks to Jimin but the younger kept his distance away from him– it was unoticable but Yoongi noticed it.

He wanted to talk about it with Jimin someday.

And before they knew it, it was already October.

---

13th of October.

It was a busy day once again. The vocalists were currently practicing the choreography at the practice room.

Meanwhile, we rappers were at the studio thinking of more lyrics for another song they have to release.