13

since im super depressed these days bc of family stuff, I might write a new fic

angsty one ofc

I s2g I wanna kms uGH but im scared of sharp objects and blood oOps
____________________

"This is delicious hyung~", Jimin smiles as he munches on his food.

Seokjin and Namjoon bought the groceries and Seokjin cooked dinner. We're all at the dinner table at the moment, eating.

I'm beside Jimin, Jimin's beside Hoseok, Hoseok's beside Jungkook, Jungkook's beside Taehyung, Taehyung's beside Namjoon, Namjoon's beside Seokjin, and Seokjin's beside me.

It's a rectangular table, by the way.

Jimin smiles at Seokjin which was beside me and Seokjin smiles back, "Well, it is cooked by me after all~ It's supposed to be delicious,"

"Seokjin didn't ask for my help though," Namjoon pouted.

"Well that's because I told him about that one time when you cooked for the first time at our dorm," Hoseok snickers.

"Hoesuck how dare you oh my god that's so embarrassing!", Flustered Namjoon glares at Hoseok, who was laughing at him while hiding behind Jimin's shoulder. Seokjin laughs and looked at Namjoon, "We've been dating for six months and all you never told me was that you suck at cooking, but you never told me you almost burned the dorm down!"

Namjoon looks away and munched on his food quietly, too embarrassed to look at Seokjin, "W-well, now you know."

Seokjin smiles fondly at him, "It's okay Joonie, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I love you for who you are, even if you almost burned the dorm down,"

Namjoon and Seokjin talked more(more like flirting) while the rest of us continued to eat. Seriously, too much PDA- I hope they don't kiss at the table, we're eating for fucks sake. Do that somewhere else, damn lovebirds.

"I'm done~", Jungkook says as he stood up and took his plate. "I'm done too~!", Taehyung giggles and took his plate. He followed Jungkook who was walking towards the sink. I suddenly have a feeling that these two are lovebirds too.

"Wow you guys are fast," I said, I kinda have a bad feeling about this somehow..

"Ye~ah of course. We gotta do some unfinished things after all~", Jungkook snickers and Taehyung giggles again.

I heard whispers and giggles as they make their way out of the kitchen.

Huh, weird.

"Do you know what their unfinished things are?", I asked Jimin who swallowed his food.