60

I want this to kinda progress bc its chapter 60 already ffs lmao

so im going to speed things up a bit in the next chapter maybe

_______________________

[unedited]

Today was a good day.

A few days ago was a mess.

I came home tired as usual at around 11pm because I want to send money home to my family already.

Seokjin came home early and it seems like they all slept early too because we have to discuss choreographies tomorrow.

Feeling hungry, I walked over to the kitchen and decided to take some snacks before I take a bath.

I open the fridge and saw my precious Jar of Jam. I got some butter and bread before going to the table and spreaded some butter and jam into the bread.

Then, I put those back and sighed happily as I brought the bread to my mouth.

I moaned, feeling the tasty bread into my mouth- but then I choked.

"Jimin? You're home?", A very naked- no, Yoongi in his boxers is standing at the kitchen door.

I felt het crawl up to my cheeks as I coughed violently.

Yoongi immediately ran to me and pat my back, "Yah, are you that startled to see me in my boxers? Namjoon, Hoseok, and the others arent."

"I'm not them."

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, I looked away as I chewed on my small dinner. "Geez, I'll prepare you some ramen. Eating bread isn't enough."

"It has jam and butte-"

"Not enough."

I rolled my eyes this time.

Yoongi smiled at me before going and preparing my ramen.

It took him about 12 minutes before he gave me my ramen in a bowl.

In a fucking bowl.

"You know you could've left it in the cup right?"

"But I wanted you to eat properly. So here, a proper tableware,"

I huffed and chuckled a bit, "Ah geez."

I then began to eat the ramen with my chopstick as Yoongi pulled a chair next to me and sat on it.

He put his arms on the table as he stares at me lovingly again.

"Why do you stare at me like that all the time?", I say as I slurp some noodle up.

"I love you,"

I choked again and Yoongi pats my back again.

"How many times are you going to choke today?", Yoongi laughed at me.

"It's your fault! Attacking me with cheesy-ass words most of the time!", I ate some ramen violently as I avoided him.

I heard him sigh dreamily. He's probably staring at me with those heart eyes again.