500YearsOfWinter

i'm sorry if it's shit, I'm sorry it's late, I'm sorry for making you wait, I'm sorry if the 5SOS info is wrong and I'm sorry if it doesn't quite make sense with some other the story line from agers ago.

500YearsOfWinter 

"Claudia!" Niall bellowed from down the hall waking me from my peaceful slumber. 

It was 6am in the morning and for some stupid, idiotic reason Liam and Niall had come banging on my door telling me to get up, I didn't objecting doing as I was told but that didn't stop me from slinking back to the couch after I was ready. 

"Okay, okay I'm up" I mumbled slowly rolling to the side hoping I would stop but I didn't so instead I came tumbling down to the floor landing on my back... thank god, I don't know what I would have done if I land on my stomach. 

"Owww" I cried running my hands over my face to see five boys staring at me. 

"You know right now I feel like we should be fussing because you fell off the couch but it's just to damn funny" Niall spoke trying to sound serious but instead went into a fit of giggles which the others joined in on. 

"Geez, thanks guys" I mumbled, along with a string of curses as I pulled myself off the ground, I was only slightly showing, which made me just look bloated but it felt like I was carrying a ten tone truck... not good. 

"Are you okay babe?" Louis smirked holding out his hand even though I had already gotten up. 

"Your an ass" I smirked back as he slung his arm around my shoulder. 

Louis and I were back to good terms, fighting with him was to hard.

"So where are we going at this ungodly hour anyway!" I whined as Louis pulled me closer kissing the top of my head as we walked. 

The others chuckled pressing the elevator button and steeping into it when the doors opened. 

"Our supporting act are arriving from Australia today, thought we'd go pick them up ya know." Zayn answered for the band, the elevator ride was short and soon we were in the lobby strolling through like we owned the place. 

No fans were here today thank god, our where abouts had not been announced to the public but I'm sure they would find out where we were staying soon... they always did. 

"Australia? Really? who are they?" I asked excited to hear who this mystery band was and whether I knew them or not. 

"There called 5SecondsOfSummer." Niall confirmed opening the car door for us before climbing in himself and closing the door. 

It was one of those white pedo looking vans with tinted windows.. It was the only car we all seemed to fit in besides a limo but the fuck takes one them these days. 

"500YearsOfWinter? Never heard of them" I sighed scrunching up my face, I hated not knowing people, it was awkward thats why I had tried my best to get to know everyone, I was shy when first meeting people and I hated it. 

"5SecondsOfSummer stupid" Louis chuckled rolling his eyes at the fact I had gotten the band wrong, I poked my tongue out at him before returning my attention back to Harry who had started to talk. 

"Wait Wait.... Am I really hearing this" He spluttered out as if he'd just taken a sip of water and had to spit it out. 

"What?" I asked dumbly with a questioning look on my face. 

"You don't know someone, for once Claudia Styles isn't going to know a band we are going to see" He asked slightly amazed at my statement. 

I rolled my eyes letting out a sigh at his stupid attempt at being funny.