Behind These Hazel Eyes...Even Though Mine Are Blue

>>>>> Rose when she is a little older

Behind These Hazel Eyes...Even Though Mine Are Blue

Claudia's POV

Nate had explained everything, The fight, running to the cliff, almost jumping, the coma, how I shouldn't even be awake, how if I'm not careful right now everything could get worse, but even better I have a serious case of depression caused by stress, the coma, my anaemia and the trauma caused by Ryan and the boys.

None of this information made me feel any better, although finding out I'm depressed does explain the reason I feel so.. Erm whats the word, hollow? Glum? Empty? Alone!

But he still hadn't explained what day it was!! I don't want to sound silly but thats all I cared about, I had to know how long I'd been here, what had I missed!

I sighed leaning across into my bedside draw, being as careful as can be not to pull out any of the little cord Nate had put back in my arm.

 Niall had said something about Harry leaving my phone and everything in my draws in case they got lost, how he got them in the first place still baffles me.

I thought it was about time I got back to real world, and twitter was the best place to do that.

I also hoped that maybe I'd find out the time and date.

But unfortunately the boys had somehow managed to hack into my settings so the time and dates were wrong for everything....

Sneaky buggers. 

Giving up i opened Twitter and scrolled threw my timeline, it consisted of:

Sugar scape updates

Directioner's saying how much they loved the boys

Ed was in the bahamas... thank god

Usher and Taio Cruz would be in town within the next few days or so and wishing that a close friend would get better....I was a little worried about that one... but I'm sure you'll find out why later, you always do.

There was also a few get well soon Claudia messages from a few celeb friends of mine.Which I didn't understand.

But the one that shocked and brought me to tears most was a tweet from Uncle Sci.

'My darling niece Claudia Styles, has suffered a very traumatic ordeal and is now in a coma, I hope you can all send her your thoughts, prayers and help keep the press and craziness away while she is sick, please get better soon angel, you can pull threw this and just know we all love you so much.'

I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I quickly checked my mentions, they were all saying get well soon, your an inspiration, please don't die, we love you Claudia and more.

I was surprised to see there was no hate but I guess people weren't that heartless to send any.

I also had a top trend apparently #YouCanDoThisClaud and #WeLoveYouClaudiaStyles were both trending one world wide and one just in the UK.

A proper, and I mean real smile spread across my face. I didn't know Uncle Sci knew let alone was pleading with fans to wish me better.

I quickly exited Twitter and called Uncle Simon, hopefully he was with Dad.

"Look I'm a little busy right now what do you want" S

I was stunned, did he really just say that? Maybe he is just stressed, he did sound really tired.

"Uncle Sci?" C

My voice cracked due to the fact that I hadn't spoke in what.. Weeks? Months?

"Clllaaauuuddiiiaa" S