It's Just A Small Bump In The Road

"Come on seriously boys we have to go, this is the last rehearsal until the tour in two days, it would be great if we were on time for once!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, the boys were going to be late once again if they didn't hurry up.

It had been a week since I left Simon's studio and I hadn't heard from either of them, things had gone back to normal, Louis and I were doing great, everyone was smiling and thats why I didn't want to ruin the mood by telling them the strange feeling I had in the pit of my stomach I put it down to my Anaemia nausea, it had happened so many times before in the past, but I don't know I just felt odd.

"Alright alright were coming mum!" Josh mumbled trying to be funny, which he wasn't.

"Thats everyone then? Good lets go" I called as Dan was the last one down the stairs.

The boys trudge out of the house and into the van, chorus' of hello Paul were said as they one by one climbed in.

"Alright, I gotta go see Nate but I'll meet you guys at the studio when I'm done yeah?" I questioned as the car started, it was only a ten minutes drive to Nate's and five from their to the studio.

"No, I'm coming" Louis demanded from beside me the boys all nodding their heads in agreement.

"Babe it's only a routine check up no need to worry" I smiled placing a soft hand on his leg.

"He is still going with you" Liam commented, as if his answer was final and there was no discussion about it.

"Fine! But the minute were done your going back to rehearsal this is important" I warned, this was their last rehearsal before we flew to the states they needed as much time together as they could if they were going to crack America.

"Yes, but your health is more important." I rolled my eyes at his corny words but said nothing to object.

The rest of the ride was quiet besides the small chattering between them all, I on the other hand was stuck in my thoughts debating whether I actually wanted Louis at the check up.

They weren't pretty and after the coma may not be the best news but I couldn't really see what would go wrong, I mean unless he suddenly announced I had a day to live but you know I highly doubted that....

"Lets go Claudia" Louis shouted way to excitedly, I looked out of the window and saw we were at Nate's office...

Had I really been so preoccupied by my thoughts I didn't realise the time?

"Alright calm down lets go" I chuckled, waving goodbye to the boys as I got out, there were a few fans and how they new we were here I don't know.

"Hiya girls how are you?" Louis smiled, at them as they came closer.

"Oh my gosh! I love you two, Claudia your so pretty and Louis god I love you, are you two together?" Some girl screamed out so fast I almost didn't catch what she said.

"I wish, this kids to good for me" I stated, knowing we couldn't go public, well not yet anyway.

"She secretly wants me though" Louis winked at the girls while he sighed the things they handed him.

"Claudia" I heard a small voice ask, I looked down and say a little girl holding a teddy.

"Hi sweetie whats your name?" I questioned looking down at her.

"Amelia Roberts" She smiled brightly at me.

I crouched down to her eye level and waited for her to continue.