Prologue

Claudia and the lads are off to Ibiza, The lads thinking it’s for fun Claudia just to escape…

Ryan is catching up to her and she knows it, she retreats but will he find her? Will everyone find out about her past? Will her secrets get out? And will she survive it?

Things are already rocky with Louis so can she keep him out of it and save him or will something big happen that he will lose her or she’ll lose him?

And can one Christmas night lead to a miracle or disaster? 

All will be revealed in Claudia Styles Dirty Little Secret…

The Sequel to One Direction’s Dirty Little Secret

For all new readers please don't! read this before you read One Direction's Dirty Little Secret it will make no sense if you don't....

To all old readers here is the second book.. all of Claudia's secret's will be revealed but to whom is the question, and don't worry it wont be boring once the issue with Ryan is resolved because something big will shock both Claudia and Louis wether its for the worst or the best.. You'll just have to wait and find out....

Oh and one last thing that >>>>> right there is Larry <3 the tea cup kitten 

if your wondering why both pets are "tea cup" ones its simple, how can they go on tour with the gang if they grow way to big the smaller the better I always say ;)