What Ever Happened To Best Friends Never Fight?

Nath and Tom being the cool kids they are >>>>>> well HOT cool kids.....

Sorrryyy I got distracted.... I had intended to finish this earlier tonight... but here it is anyway 

What Ever Happened To Best Friends Never Fight?

“No Tom, what the fuck is this!” He screamed, Tom sighed taking his arm off me. 

“Nathan, Don’t do something you will regret” Tom pleaded, standing up and trying to calm his friend. I sat in silence hoping that I could just sink into the sand and maybe just maybe he will forget I was there. 

I didn’t want to cause tension, nor did I want their to be any with Nath and I but he was really angry at me, I didn’t know why or what I had done but he was furious but the anger wasn’t shown in his eyes because they were filled with hurt and sadness. 

“Regret? Regret! The only thing I regret is calling her my best friend” He spat.

 I looked up into his eyes, I could read him like a book when I really looked deep into those bluey green eyes, they were pleading with me. A pang of guilt ran threw me, I could tell he didn’t mean what he said, hell he didn’t want to even think those words, but his anger was taking over his head, even though their was sadness in his heart. 

Tom gasped in shock, his eyes widening while his jaw hung. “Nath!” He gaped, I tore my gaze away from Nath’s eyes standing up and nodding my head, I understood what he wanted, I could no longer deny it. I smiled weakly at them both before walking off down the beach. 

Nathan’s POV

The minute I said those words my heart froze, I knew I didn’t mean them, who am I kidding I never wanted to even think those words, but I was angry, furious even.

I wish I didn’t but when I’m this worked up I let anger control me and it’s usually Claudia gets hurt when it happens, I say things I don’t mean.

Things that I know hurt her even though she understands why I say them. I sighed running a hand threw my hair and down my face as she walked off. 

I had a right to be angry, but to take it out on her….. is just foolish.

 “Nath? Who..who is Sam and Ryan?” He stammered, I assume he is still shocked at my outburst and that Claudia just let it slide.. 

She was never to type to run from a fight, she was the one that was never short of words when she was in one, but I knew better. When she walks it’s because she is scared…. And lately I know something as got her running for the hills. 

I may not have been around after… the night I found out something I wish I hadn’t but I had kept a close eye on her. 

I sighed once more rethinking what Tom had just said.. Ryan and Sam..how did he find out about them? 

“Did you say Ryan and Sam?” I questioned, not sure if I had heard right or not…

“Ryan and Sam? Who are they and why was Claud so scared to mention their names?” He said running a had threw his hair an d shifting uncomfortably. 

So I wasn’t wrong?

“Fuck” I cursed, kicking the sand.

*** 

Claudia’s POV

Drinking away your problems always seems like a good idea at the time, until your lying face up, staring at the stars, bottle in hand on the sand silently giggling to yourself.