My first day

Hi first chapter up:P On the side is a picture of Fayette, just imagine her with silver hair instead of black, I don't know how to change it on computer, I suck :3. But everything was almost perfect on the picture, I couldn't resist using it.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Fayette, get up. It's time for school." I groaned at my father. "Can't I stay home?" "No, this is your first day of your new school. You've already been kicked out of eight schools last year. You will not get kicked out of this one. Now get dressed, breakfast is ready."

Let me explain. My name is Fayette Hatake, daughter of Kakashi Hatake. I don't know my mother because she died giving birth, and Pops doesn't like speaking of her. I know her name was Rin, she was kind and beautiful. That's all. 

I'm kind of a rebel. I just don't care. Teachers hate me. Mostly because of my 'I don't give a f*ck' attitude. Or my 'I'm bored as hell' attitude. Only the magical llamacorn know which one.

I slowly got out of my bed. Well I got up in a sitting potition, which is 'getting up' for me. My room is cool. It's not, 'My dad is loaded' big, but not small. It has one of those windows you can sit in, its own bathroom and a walk-in closet. The reason, for it having such awesome stuff, is that it's only me and dad sharing our fairly big house. My room is kept in light colors, white, electric blue and purple.

I zombie walked towards my wardrobe, and got in a random outfit. Black ripped jeans, a white top with electric blue MISS TROUBLE on it, electric blue converse, my favorite leather jacket and my black and blue beats. Like I said, rebel. I'm badass. I looked myself in the mirror and added eyeliner and mascara around my blue eyes. That's something that always made me wonder. Pops has dark, almost black eyes. I've once seen a picture of my mom, and she has brown eyes. So where I got my shocking blue eyes from is a mystery to me. But they are electric blue which is, if you didn't figure it out already, my favorite color.

I ran a brush through my silver hair, which I got from my father. Call it white or grey and I'll kill you in your sleep. It's silver. Though I have dyed electric blue highlights in mine, and mine isn't gravity defying like Pops'. How he gets it that way is a wonder, even to me and I'm his daughter. He claims it's natural but come on, it goes straight up in the air.

I guess you can say Pops is a little weird, in other ways than his hair. He always keeps half his face covered by a mask. Though I've seen his face uncovered once, I don't think others have. It's not because he's ugly or has some sort of scar (he has one over his eye, but he doesn't cover that up) it's to keep fangirls away (so he says). Frankly, I understand him but it doesn't really work. Now women are after him, wanting to 'solve his mystery'. Gross.

After some time I went downstairs. The smell of food hit me, almost making me drool. Now Pops has many flaws, okay a few flaws, but his cooking certianly isn't one of them. Me? Can't cook for my life. I tried once, and I almost burned down the house. Now Pops say that the kitchen is a no-no for me unless he is in it already. Funny thing is.. I was trying to make cereal. How it ended up burning, I have no idea. Cooking hates my guts. That's all.

We ate in silence. Me because I was stuffing my face, Pops because he was reading his pervy book. That's another one of his flaws. He's always reading those porn books. Itcha Itcha Paradise, this time. He's got two other flaws. One, he is incredibly lazy. Don't mess with him though. He is a teacher and even though his back is turned and he has his nose in his book, he'll see if you do something behind him. It's so creepy. Two, he is always late, and he always has a lame-ass excuse. Though I cannot judge, I'm late myself. But my excuses are awesome.

"Later Pops, try not to be too late!" I yelled. He said a quick "Can't promise anything," before I shut the door. I sat on my baby, ready to go to school. My baby is a motorcycle Pops got me for my birthday. It's an electric blue Harley Davidson and I love it. Pops might be a teacher and a perv, but he's awesome.