Chapter Thirty-Seven: Christmas

You have ten new messages. Message One:

Hey Karen. It's me again. I  just...What can I say to make you  forgive me?

Message Two:

Hey Karen. So, I got your Christmas present! I could give it to you if you would stop avoiding me. I'm sorry, ok? Please just talk to me.

Message Three:

I saw you today. Yeah, you were talking to Iris at Jitters. You disappeared kind of suddenly though. Hope that wasn't avoiding me...oh who am I kidding. It was. Please call me back. I'm really sorry.

Message Four:

Hey, Karen. It's Joe. So, we're gonna start decorating the three in an hour or so, and since you usually help, I thought I'd give you a heads up. I know you're mad at Barry but, it's Christmas, and I know you didn't get to go to Starling like you wanted to. See you then? I hope so.

~~~

I stopped my STAR Labs before heading over to Joe's.

"Hey guys! I came to drop these off." I said, holding up the bag of presents. "I wanted to give you guys your presents now. Cisco." I tossed him a box. "Caitlin." I handed hers to her. "And I'll leave this one for Dr. Wells." I got Caitlin a cloud-and-lightening bolt necklace, and Cisco a matching key-chain.

" I got Caitlin a cloud-and-lightening bolt necklace, and Cisco a matching key-chain

"To thank you...for being the most important members of Team Flash."

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" Caitlin said, hugging me.

"Ha! This is awesome!" Cisco added.

"I'll see you guys later, ok?"

"Oh, wait! Barry left that for you. He said you weren't answering his calls and never seemed to be home when he went by, so he left it here." He handed me a box, which I walked across the room and threw in the trash can. "You've got to forgive him sometime, Kar." I sighed.

"Yeah...I guess I do." I grabbed it. "But he screwed up. I've gotta make him suffer a little." Caitlin laughed.

"Women are so confusing."

"Or are we simple, and you're the  confusing ones?!" I asked in a deep voice. "Duh duh duh! Plot twist."

"I adore you, you strange woman." I laughed, looking down at the box in my hands. The wrapping paper was taped shut again...after being ripped.

"You guys opened this, didn't you?"

"I didn't open anything, I can promise you." Caitlin said, nodding pointedly at Cisco.

"Open it! Open it!" I sighed, ripping the paper off and opening the box. Inside was a necklace, with two charms on it. One, a green arrow head, and the other, a Lightening bolt.

 One, a green arrow head, and the other, a Lightening bolt