Chapter Two: Freaking Human Balloon

"What the heck happened to her?"

"She was on flight 425, only survivor." I saw a stretcher next to me, recognizing the victim on it.

"Barry..." I mumbled. "BARRY!"

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to calm down!"

"BARRY!" I struggled against the restraints."BARRY!" That was the last thing I said before the darkness, once again, overtook me.

~~~NINE MONTHS LATER~~~

"What are you doing?"A woman's voice asked.

"They like this song." A man replied. Lady Gaga's Poker Face was playing.

"How could you possibly know that?"

"I checked their Facebook pages. I mean they can hear everything, right." Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted from the bed."She's doing it again." I opened my eyes and looked down to see that I was floating. That's when I freaked out.

"Oh my gosh! Holy crap! Holy freaking crap!' I said,squirming around in the air.

"She's up." I saw Barry bolt up beside me. "He's up." The man helped my back onto the bed, handcuffing me to the sides.

"What are you doing!"

"It's to keep you on the ground." I pushed my hair out of my face, before grabbing it and looking at it.

"Why in the heck is my hair blonde?"

"Good question." The woman stopped examining Barry and started examining me.

"Relax, guys. Everything's ok. You're at STAR Labs."

"STAR Labs, who are you?" Barry mumbled quietly.

"Barry?" He looked at me.

"Karen?"

"I'm Cisco Ramon, she's Caitlin-Dr. Snow."

"I need you both to urinate in this." She said, holding up to cups.

"Not this second." Cisco said, taking the cups.

"Wait, what is happening! What is going on?" Barry asked, standing up.

"You both were struck by lightening dude." I legs floated out from under me, causing me to be held down only by my wrists.

"That doesn't explain why I'm a freaking human balloon!" I said desperately. Cisco grabbed my ankles, putting me back down. Barry turned to a screen, looking at himself.

"Lightening gave me abs?"

"Your muscles should be atroipheued but instead they're in a constant state of cellular regeneration."

"Come here, have a seat." Cisco pushed him onto the bed. "You two were both in comas."

"What?" We asked in unison."For how long?"

"Nine Months." We turned to see a man in a Wheel chair. "Welcome back Mr. Allen. Ms. Queen. We have a lot to discuss."

"Really?" I asked, floating up again. "Where'd you get that inkling?"

~~~

They gave us both a pair of sweatpants and a STAR Labs sweatshirt. I tied my hair up, and they strapped ankle weights on me so that I would stay on the ground.

"It's hard to believe I'm here..." Barry said as we walked alongside."I've always wanted to meet you face to face."

"Yeah? Well you certainly went to great lengths to do it. STAR Labs has not been operational since FEMA categorized us as a Class four Hazardous location. Seventeen people died that, not counting the casualties of Ms. Queen's Plane Crash, and many more were injured, including myself." We stood by the railing, looking down at the exploded ruble of the particle accelerator.