Chapter 6

"Don't cry Y/N, everything will be okay. I'm sorry but we're doing this to protect you, my angel. My sweet baby Y/N, we will meet again soon. The shadows have come to claim us out of anger. Goodbye, my daughter."

"Y/N? You okay?" You didn't hear Yusei call out to you. You were still trying to process what you had just heard within your hazy thoughts. Crow waved his hand in front of you and sighs, "We've lost her." Yusei notices that your hand is shaking slightly. "Y/N, what is it?" Dark Magician Girl became worried. You get up and wordlessly leave the room. Yusei questions, "What was that about?" Everyone shrugs in response. Luna watched you leave, a look of worry etched on her face.

"Y/N? Hello!" You snap out of your trance, hearing the annoyed tone in Amores' voice. Dark Magician Girl exhales, "Thank goodness you heard us." You reply, "I'm sorry, guys. It's just.....I heard something and...it's making me feel a bit uneasy." Tempest crossed her arms for a moment. She then said, "I could be wrong, but maybe it's a memory." You stop, "A memory?" Tempest nods, "Yes, a memory. It sounded like someone was apologizing for leaving you alone. It sounded like they did it because they didn't have any other choice."  You respond, "I just wish they'd all come back as an entire memory and not as a bunch of missing puzzle pieces."

Akiza inquires, "Should we go find her?" Yusei shook his head, "I think it's best if we leave her be for now, Akiza." Jack said, "This isn't like Y/N at all." Leo questions, "What do you mean, Jack?" Jack explains, "Think about it, whenever something bad is about to happen, Y/N always tells us first. She'd never hide anything from us at all." Yusei replies, "On second thought, maybe we should find Y/N. We have to get to the bottom of this now."

You whisper, "Who was that person? Why were they apologizing to me? Was it all just a dream?" You open your locket and wonder, "Maybe I am dreaming....or maybe someone is trying to tell me something important. If so, why does my heart hurt so much?" You shake your head, "No....I can't think like this. I have to be strong, for Martha....for everyone else that have vanished." You then add, "Maybe I should draw a random card and see what it means." You drew a card and your eyes widen, "This is surprising." You saw the card that you had drawn. I drew a Tuner monster....what does this mean? The card I drew was Maiden with Eyes of Blue. I wonder what this truly means. Empyrean Empress appears before you and answers, "It means that in order to succeed, you must face your fears and trust in your heart. This also means that you will have to make some difficult decisions along the way." You nod, "I'm assuming this includes telling them about my secret." She nods, "That is correct as well, Y/N." You murmur, "This is going to be difficult."

Yusei questions, "Are you sure that she's there, Crow?" Crow answers, "Of course she is! C'mon Yusei, this is Y/N we're talkin' about here." Akiza points to a spot, "Isn't that Trudge?" Yusei said, "Look who's there with him." Crow said, "Y/N..."

Trudge had a grim expression in his eyes, "Y/N, this is the third one this week. If this happens again, we're going to have to put the city under a lockdown." You reply, "Third one? Trudge, I understand how you feel but....isn't a lockdown a bit much? I know these disappearances mean something, but you can't just put New Domino in a lockdown because of it." Officer Trudge became agitated, "What do you want me to do then?!" You didn't answer him and you quietly reply, "I...don't know." Trudge adds angrily, "You want Sector Security to babysit everyone, don't you?! You know what? Forget it!" You said, "Trudge, I—" He shakes his head, "No Y/N, let us handle it.....I'm sorry but...we're done here." You whisper, "Trudge...."

Meanwhile back at Sector Security, Trudge was being lectured by Mina. Mina yells, "I get that you're worried but that doesn't mean that you can lash out your anger on her!" Trudge stayed silent as Mina continued to lecture him.